Possible Sequel

So I don't think I'll be writing a sequel but if there is a enough number of y'all that wants a sequel, I'll think about it as I feel like if a lot of you want me to continue writing Naruto Shipuden then I'll be encouraged more with the writing and updating.

I do have some plans about the second book but I haven't started as I'm still busy with my senior exams I don't really have the time (p.s my family thinks I'm studying as I'm writing this) so guys bye and see you later.

If you want a sequel you can comment or like this chapter(for those silent readers. Don't worry I got you ;) .

"How is she doing?" A figure next to the woman.

"She sustained a lot of injuries" She said placing a wet cloth on top of the childs forehead "Absorbing all that chakra did a number on her. Thank you for bringing her here"

The young man bowed and looked at the kid on the bed. He smiled a little thinking about her mother.

"No one is to be trusted with her" He answered "Ad I made a promise to her mother to take care of her untilnit is time"

"Go back before they noticed" The woman placed a hand on top of the man's shoulder, a greatfull smile dancing on her lips "Don't worry my child your in good hands" She muttered softly when the child grunted in her sleep.

Three And A Half Years Later

"Onee-chan!" A young boy with red hair shouted as he tried catching up with the fourteen year old.

"Come Sokudo-kun!" She shouted back, grinning and glancing over her shoulder keeping an eye on the little boy "Come on you have to be faster if you want the food. You know mother said first come first serv.." She stopped walking when she sensed unfamiliar chakra near her house. She held out her hand and Sokudo understood that he had to hide.

She took out her cat mask and her cloak. She applied some chakra to the sole of her feet and landed high up on the tree. She saw two people wearing black cloaks with red clouds. She frowned not really understanding how they found this place as it was musked by a lot of justus and multiple domes placed to keep strangers out.

One of the people turned to look at the girl and her eyes widened. She took out her twin katanas ready to defend herself and her family.

She pushed herself from the tree and made contact with a kunai from the asylant. She jumped back a few meters as she saw the one on the front stopping the other one from attacking.

"She's mine" He stopped his partner.

"Always have all the fun Itachi" Itachi looked at the girl with an unreadable expression that he always have.

And this is just a sneak peak of book two if I decide to write it. I hope y'all well and the best during these tough times of the pandemic.

And don't forget to like and comment if y'all want me to write the sequel.