CHAPTER SIX

Chapter Six

Team 7 had already left the village with Tazuna. Akira had her backpack, which had her belongings also with with other things that they will need incase of an emergency.

Naruto was babbling about how he was excited about living the village for the first time. He walked infront with a grin on his face, but he casted a look behind him looking at Akira.

"Come on Akira-chan!" He said waving her over "Don't tell me your not excited about being outside the village" Naruto said turning around and looked at Akira.

Akira smiled nodding agreeing with the blonde ninja. She thought back when she read one letter that said she wasn't born on the leaf village but her mother was from the leaf.

She looked Naruto who now stood beside her with his arm over her soulder, while talking but he got distracted and peeled himself from Akira and went to try and talk to Sakura who paid no mind to him but to the other.

Kakashi was reading the book that he was reading wen he conducted the exercise with the team, Akira knew the book but haven't read it and she didn't wish to when she saw a glimpse of what was written on it.

"Do you think I should be worried about this brat?" Tazuna asked as he grabbed Akira's attention.

"You don't have to worry about him, besides I'm here" Kakashi said flipping to another page if Icha Icha.

Akira scoffed taking out her kunai and playing with it. She let herself sink back to her mind and did not pay attention to her sarounding, with that she didn't notice the puddle and she literally walked over it.

Kakashi casted a look at Akira seeing her dazed, he put away his book already have noticed the puddle.

Two ninja's jumped out from the puddle and wrapped thei chains around 'Kakashi'. At that time everyone except for Akira watched the scene unfold with shock as the chains ripped 'Kakashi' to shreds.

"Kakashi-sensei!!" Naruto shouted.

After seeing that they have taken care of the older they went for Akira. One of the ninja went for the kill at Akira. Naruto tore his eyes from 'Kakashi' as he saw one of the ninja going for Akira.

He quickly dashed to stand in front if her but he couldn't take out his kunai, he just froze not having have thought his plan through, he just wanted to prevent his sister from getting hurt but instead he's the one that got hurt.

Akira came back from her inner conscious, she gripped her kunai tighter and pushed Naruto away from her, she also got cut from the ninja's kunai. She immediately smelled the poisosn from the weapon.

The ninja watched with a smirked as his weapon came in contact with Akira. He looked at the blood that dripped down from Akira's cheek to her jaw.In seconds the ninja was punched by Akira as Naruto watched with wide eyes.

Akira stood over the fallen nin with fire evident in her eyes, she was angry, she was beyond angry, she was infuriated. She wanted to kill him but knew better she just nkocked him out with one punch.

Naruto looked at the 11 year old with envy and astonishment. He watched agape and to tell the truth he was a little jealous and embarrassed that he couldn't protect himself or his sister.

Akira looked up with her innocent face at Naruto as he battled with himself. She made a move to hug but Kakashi appeared with a worried look on his face. He threw an a look at Akira silently apologising and she nodded in return with a tug from her lips. After that brief encounter Kakashi turned to the other ninja and held him in his arms suffocating him in the chock hold of his until he slumped from lack of oxygen.