CHAPTER TEN

Okay y'all guys will be angry about this chapter and some of you won't want to read it.

It won't make sense to you, check it doesn't even make sense to me. I just write what cones up in my mind.

I want to stick to Masashi-san's plot but at the same time I want to change but not entirely. So that's why it does not make sense.

So sorry if doesn't make sense but I want to....yeah I'm out if words.

Keep on reading and you'll see how this will leave you frustrated and guys please comment whether you like this fanfic lately I've been feeling a little down aboit writing that's why I took longer to finish this chapter. Reading your comments may give me the encouragement I need to finish writing my books.

Dedicated toIrishSeptember

Chapter Ten

Akira found herself watching the commotion between the sand and the leaf.

"Let me go!" Konohamaru shouted trying to get himself loose from the cat like ninja. Akira looked at him, tilting her head. She sensed the chakra that brought her here.

"All of you are, annoying" The guy scoffed glaring at Konohamaru theun at the others "I don't like you little runts" Akira looked at Sasuke on top of a tree and she saw he was angry.

Looking back down at how everything would unfold, suddenly she heard that voice again.

"That gaki will get himself beaten and only you can stop it" The voice said and Akira saw that cat raising his hand on Konohamaru.

She jumped from her location, concertrating chakra to her palm, pushed the sand ninja. She caught the kid, place him next to Naruto and just like that she was gone. Leaving behind a groaning ninja and whole other who didn't know what had happened.

After that fiasco Akira found herself looking at the KIA stone. Running her hand on the engravement Sarutobi Izumi she didn't kniw but she was always brought here, drawn to this name.

Kakashi saw a small figure standing in front of the stone. He was surprised she was standing there. He walked to the kid standing beside her with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Aren't you supposed to be with  Naruto-kun with the others?" Kakashi chuckled.

"Hokage-sama told you" Well that was more of a statement than a question.

"Mhm" She sighed "Plus I wouldn't have participated" She shrugged.

Kakashi wanted to ask why would she pass on an opportunity to be part if the chunin exams.

"See you later sensei" She turned her back at the jonin, thinking about everything that is happening.

Akira sat in a quiet apartment, she was bored as Naruto wasn't here so she was alone. She thought back to her conversation with the Hokage.

"You asked for me Hokage-sama " Akira said bowing, Hiruzen looked over his shoulder.

"I did" He nodded and Akira looked at the older man with confusion.

"And may I ask what for?" Hiruzen laughed and that only left Akira fumbled.

"Don't be so serious dear" Akira could only nod but she knew that her being here was a serious matter "I'm sure your wandering why I called you here?" Akira nodded "The chunin exams are coming up, I'm sure you will be want to be part of" He moved the overlooking window to sit down.