CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Thank you guys for the almost 500 reads. I'm so excited to see where all of this will go. Even though I get discouraged but I really appreciate to those who read this book.

Again thank you so much.

Chapter Fourteen

"Did you know about This?" An angry Akira asked with angry tears flowing from her eyes "Did the grass really was apart of the attack"

"I'm telling you I didn't know" Hanashi said "My father did not mention anything about this to me, I would have said anything about it if I knew" She sighed running a hand through her hair "I can't believe this" She muttered "I'm really sorry about your grandfather"

Before the Attack

"So I heard that sand girl won" Akira said still looking around for anything suspicious "I wonder who I am supposedly have fight with?" She looked down at Sasuke's opponent who she now learned his name is Gaara.

She looked around for Naruto as he is the one who always wanted to see Sasuke's match but she was distracted when Sasuke jumped from the ground to the wall, her eyes then shifted to Gaara who was surrounded by sand.

"Cool " She muttered then looked at Sasuke as he performed the handsigns of a jutsu she did not recognise "Wow, didn't think he would do it" She smiled a little as his jutsu penetrated

"You're such a drag you know that?" Shikamaru shook his head.

"You tell me everyday, well except for the past month" She shrugged laughing.

A feather fell to her hair, she looked up and more fearthers fell down. Confused she turned to look at Shikamaru to already see that he had passed out. She blinked multiple times to overcome the drowsiness that overcomes her. Soon she saw darkness.

Moments later Kakashi stood over her, helped her sit up and looking around she saw everyone passed out. She looked up at her sensei and he looked serious.

"Genjustu, the village is under attack" He started "Sasuke went after the sand kid and Naruto and the others followed right after"

"Where's the Hokage?" Urgently she stood looking at where all the Pages sat and barrier surrounded the structure.

"He's in that barrier, our shinobi tried getting into it but they couldn't and the grass shinobi are protecting it"

"What, the Grass is behind this?" Akira asked feeling betrayed, angers and sad.

"We think they are part if the attack with the Sand and Sound" Suddenly she pulled herself from Kakashi's grip.

"We have to help the Hokage" Panic written all over her face, she fisted her her hands feeling panic and anger overwhelm her "I have to get to him"

"You know the Hokage can handle himself right" Guy said with a grin "He still has the power of youth!"

"Kakashi-sensei please look after things I have to get to the Hokage " She informed then left before the two jonins had the chance to stop her.

As she made her way to the Hokage huge snakes berserk the village destroying the walls "What's going on here" She muttered to herself.

She saw a Sound ninja whom she assumed was part of this whole operation. And sand anbu shinobi's there and there, it would be difficult to go at them alone.

"Need a hand!" A farmilia voice sounded behind her, a grin came to Akira's mouth.

Yakusoku and Kyoiku landed infront if her with another anbu who she assumed is the third member that was hospitilized.