CHAPTER THIRTEEN

400 reads guys this is the first time i got here okay and I'm so happy that atleast someone is reading. Thank you guys😁😁

Okay this chapter is probably trash as you may have see the book is also trash but I try and I still hope y'all love and enjoy it.

So here's you chapter and please guys i would like you to comment cause I don't really feel like I'm doing good about this book.

I need all of you to communicate just a little with so I could know about your like and dislikes about the book and I want you all to give me suggestion about the progression on this book.

Here's your chapter

Chapter Thirteen

Akira stumbled and fell to her butt, being defeated again to a hand in hand combat with Hiruzen. She sighed grabbing the grass in between her fingers, anger clouded her eyes.

"Let's go again" Hiruzen said offering Akira a hand which she took and looked at the older man's eyes only to see him grinning "No need to be angry my child" He chuckled "Your are just like your mother, she always complained when she couldn't get anything right" He laughed at the memory.

"Y-you trained my mother?" Akira stuttered suddenly eager to hear what the Hokage has to say about her mother "What was she like?" She looked up to the old man with sad eyes.

"Oh I did" He laughed "She was a handful which is very different from your personality. She always had to let people know She was there either joking or showing her skills" Akira looked down at her clenched fist she pushed herself fro the ground and stood in a fighting position.

Hiruzen chuckled shaking his head "Come on then"

The Hokage has been training Akira for a week now. He has been seing the girl progress and grow stronger everyday, the determination in her eyes said it all, she wanted to be stronger but he doesn't know the reason for her determination. He also had been waiting for her to ask him why all of a sudden he wanted to train her and develop herself. She hasn't brought the topic up.

"Your getting slow" He suddenly said when Akira's push ups where slowing down "You gotta keep going if you plan on getting stronger , you have to push yourself"

Akira grunted as she felt her arms weakening by every push that she did. She closed her eyes trying to push away her dizziness and her tiredness but it only resulted in he being even more tired as she was hit by nausea. Her arms gave out and she hit the ground with a thump, already fallen unconscious for over exerting herself. It would have been better if Hiruzen didn't forbid her in using her chakra and abilities to heal herself.

He scolded her and always reminding her there will be a time where she won't have any chakra to help her fight. He even suggested that she should take out her katana and familiarise herself with it.

The Sarutobi shook his head with a little smile. He was still worried so he carried the young girl to a nearby tree and set out the food he had brought for them. He heard from Naruto about how she loves food, especially some omurice and oyakodon.

He looked at the food that he made himself. He was proud to cook this meal for his grandchild for the first time. He suddenly thought about how Izumi loved his cooking even though she rarely ate his food, she always wanted Hiruzen to cook whenever he was home even his wife suggested he should cook Izumi's meals and he loved every  second of it when his little girl helped him around the kitchen.

After he set up the food he felt a spike of chakra suddenly coming from Akira. His head turned to the girl and the was, chakra flowing from her and enveloping her like like tailed beast chakra. His eyebrow raised, he leaned in to touch the excessive chakra but it dissapeared before his hand reached.