CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Chapter Seventeen

"And you just let him leave the village!!" Naruto shouted at Akira "How could you let him leave?"

"He made his own choice Naruto! Sakura tried to stop him, she tried to make him remember all the times we were togather!" She shouted back "If Sakura tried then what would I have done, I don't know Sasuke that well to have said anything meaningful"

"Well atleast Sakura tried to stop out friend from leaving" He said then stormed off.

"Sasuke, why are you doing this" She said to herself looking at the sky.

The genins all wanted to help Naruto bring back Sasuke and they had gathered in Tsunade's office discussing the plan and again Akira was excluded by her 'doctor '. She and Sakura were exempted from the operation.

Finding herself with Sakura who was reading some books about medics. She was bored out of her mind. By know Shikamaru and the others have left.

"Why didn't you stop Sasuke from leaving?" Akira groaned laying back "At least you could have done something"

"It was his choice to leave" She muttered "Looking at things he had a lot of time to think about his decision. Even Kakashi sensei persuaded him not to leave but he did so"

"You don't want Sasuke here. You are the only one who is not going anything" She closed the book "Naruto and the others went out to look for him and bring him back to the village"

Suddenly Akira stood up looked at Sakura with no emotions on her face. She took her backpack then left in the direction to her apartment.

"Are you really sure Lady Tsunade you don't want her to send her out?" Kakashi asked Tsunade as she looked outside the window "She could be of great help and she has been doing pretty great"

"I still don't think it safe" She sighed "When I came to check on her after the day I came back, she was fine on outside with no injuries nothing but she was sweating and whimpering like she in pain" Kakashi paid attention to what was said to him, he didn't know anything as he was moved into her room only two days after his recovery "I brought in one medic from the Hyuga clan and when she took a look at her chakra points instead of the normal blue she said they were red and her chakra flow was also red"

"What did it men?"

"I have no clue and ever since that day I have been checking whether her flow had gone back to its original but I hasn't and since we don't really know what is causing this and what there symptoms I can't really allow her to go to recover Sasuke nor outside the village"

"I see" Kakashi replied with a thoughtfull look "It's a shame Izumi isn't here, maybe she would know about any of this it the Lord Third knew something" Tsunade's eyes widened as she remembered a favour that her sensei had asked of her.

Kakashi saw the look on Tsunade's face but did not question it. He will wait until she told her.

Akira discarded everything from her backpack. She took out everything she would need and placed them aside. She walked around looking for everything of use to her.

Four scrolls were placed on the bed as she sealed her mothers katana, her twin katanas and other weapons on the black scroll. The second blue scroll was filled with medical resources with some pills that were infused with chakra. The third scroll was her summoning scroll that she has never used then the last the scroll the Third Hokage had given her during the month of her training.

Having everything she needed. She looked herself at the mirror, beads of sweat on her face. She took out her jacket leaving her sleeveless black shirt that she wore underneath her jacket.