CHAPTER EIGHT

Surprise guys i finished this chapter a little early than usual...So instead if making you wait I decided to post it.

I may take longer to update after this chapter myife us hectic and I rarely have time to write soo  e warned.

Enjoy!!!😃😃

Chapter Eight

"Naruto will be okay" Kakashi assured.

Yeah Akira was worried about Naruro but when her and the others were close to the bridge another unsettling feeling. She unconsciously placed ger hand ovet her katana slith.

"They are here" Kakashi muttered, taking out a kunai.

Akira took two steps in front if Kakashi with her katana held tightly "No get behind me" Kakashi said pulling Akira by her collar.

The group of ninjas surrounded the said bridge builder as he was shaking with after he heard what the jonin had but he got even more petrified when they saw bodies of the workers.

Akira knealed next to the closest and checked his palse, she turned to the elder and nodded with relief. Kakashi sighed also releaved that they were not dead.

"Protect the bridge builder and get into formation" Kakashi says with urgency in hus voice.

The kids all circle Tazuna with their fighting stances as Kakashi shows his rasengan, removing his headband from his eye.

"Oh I see you still got these brats with you, huh Kakashi" Zabuza snickered "The one is still shaking" He laughed "And I see the othr one is still standing"

"Hn, I'm shaking with excitement " Sasuke says and Akira notices Zabuza making his clones ready to start fighting.

Akira rolled her eyes at what Sasuke had just said "And I see your still your still standing" she retorted back at Zabuza.

Zabuza's smile faltered remembering what Akira had done to him, he shook his head looking at the bridge builder.

"Kakashi sensei, I want to fight beside you" Akira said fixated on Zabuza "You know I can slow him down" She looked at Kakashi for confirmation and Kakashi nodded.

Kakashi looked at Sasuke the at Haku, he sighed "Go on ahead Sasuke"

"You realize that we will be pushed back, huh Kaku" Akira heard Zabuza say to Haku who nodded.

"Indeed" Haku said seing Sasukecoming his way, ready to fight.

Akiraturned to Sakura and gave her a little smile. She looked back to Kakashi who nodded gripping his kunai tighter.

"Ready?" Kakashi asked his youngest student.

"Yeah"

As I said I'm not good at writing fighting scenes sooo🙆‍♀️

Akira took of running aiming for a kick to Zabuza but he blocked her with his sword, Kubikiri.Zabuza's clone was creeping behind Akira as she fought of the real Zabuza.

"Look out Akira!" Kakashi shouted.

Akira pushed back Zabuza, turned to the other one that was coming behind her to dodge the sword but was late as it scraped he stomach and kicked her.

Kakashi pushed the two clones he was facing and turned to Akira who lay on the ground groaning. He wanted to see how she was doing but a clone pulled him by his vest and punched him straight on his face, he stumbled backwards but held himself. He glanced behind his shoulder and let out a huge sigh.