CHAPTER THREE

Chapter Three

When everyone went to class to meet their sensei's Akira said goodbye to Naruto and the others then went to the Hokage Tower to meet with the old man.

She took her time wandering around, looking at the busy streets of Konoha. She really liked it here and now since the Hokage told her her mother was from this village then it means she also belongs her, maybe she may have other family members, like her mother's mother, her mother's father and maybe uncle or aunt.

A smile came to her face at a thought of meeting her mother's family, then she started to think about finding them, she wanted to know whether they knew about her or if they knew her father. She felt sad not knowing both her parents but she felt satisfied with what she had, Naruto is her family but it's not wrong wanting to find her family and get to know them it's not like she will leave Naruto after finding them.

She found herself looking at the Hokage Tower looking at it, she sighed shaking her head entering going to Hokage's office.

Upon reached their, she knocked twice and heard his gruff voice into the other side of the door "Ohairikudasai" again she sighed pushing the door open and bowing in greetings.

"You wanted to talk to me Hokage-sama?" She said still bowing.

"Stop with the bowing my child" he said chuckling "I figure you know what I want to talk to you about"

"Eh" she scratched the back of her head "I think I might have an idea"

"Okay then, as you know this year year we had an odd number since you joined Iruka's class and the squads only consists of four people so I decided that you'll be joining the teams that I have picked for you" Akira was confused "It was only to do this or to send you back to the academy but I see a lot of potential in your and we can't let it be wasted in the academy"

"Eh" still she was confused.

"As I was saying, we'll give you sometime to visit different squads and we'll let you choose which on you want to be in" The Hokage said moving the paperwork that filled his desk " We believe your already are acquainted with some of the genins?" Akira nodded "This then makes it easier, tomorrow morning you'll be meeting with the first squad and spend the day with him and his team" Akira nodded "You have to report back to me after your meeting with him, Alright?"

"Hai" Akira said then walked to the door.

"Have you read the scroll that I had given you?" She stopped on her tracks and turned to the old man with a small smile.

"Īe" She looked down at there feet "I haven't got the time" She said with a slight nod, the Hokage nodded and ushered her from the office.

A few minutes after her meeting with the Hokage, Akira sat at the mountain looking at the Hokage Monuments. She always he'd come here when she was troubled or had a lot to think about and now it was that time.

She thought about her mother, her father. She thought about having a family but thinking about her life with Naruto sometimes made her forget about her thoughts and just live the life that was given to her and now that there's this scroll which was from her mother really making her nervous.

She took out the red scroll from the bag and looked over it, on the outside there was nothing written except for her name and some symbol, maybe for opening it. With the books of summoning-jutsus that she had read she has a little idea of what she had to do.

She unfolded the scroll and met with the same symbol but only bigger. She bit her thumb drawing blood from it and placed it over the symbol, a puff of smoke blinded her.