CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Dedicated to user07378049 thank you for liking😣😣

Chapter Sixteen

A few days passed by and the village was rebuilt. People crowded the streets of Konoha like nothing ever happen, kids played around and shops were reopened and the people where eager to return to their normal.

Many shinobis also went back to their duties, missions were given and squads also participated. Team 7 also resumed their missions and Akira was exempted from them but her and Narutofought until Lady Tsunade had agreed and for the past few days it was calm well exept for when Sasuke and Naruto decided to start a little drama.

At that time Akira was with Tsunade and we explained to her when to take the medication given to her. She was drowsy from the lack of sleep the past few days, Sakura noticed and advised her teammate to talk with Tsunade who then provided her will these multiple tablets for her sleep and pain.

"Take these blue one's when you go to sleep and these green one's when you can't go to sleep" She gave her the two bottles "Yoshi?"

"Hai, Lady Tsunade " She bowed throwing the plastic bottles in her pouch then walked to find her team. As she walked around She felt a spike of chakra on the roof. She felt her team Naruto's chakra spike and the wind picked up a little.

Somehow something took over her because when she came to her senses she stood at the roof in front of Sakura. Sasuke and Naruto were far apart from each other that they won't even be able to start even if the wanted to.

Sakura dropped to her knees terrified that she had put herself in between her comrades. Akira glared at Sasuke and Naruto then crouched in front of Sakura and helping her up.

"I know your going to say that what I did was stupid" She released a shaky breath.

"Mhm your right, baka, why did you even" Akira sighed "Well atleast you tried stopping them" She shrugged and looked at Sasuke who had his gaze fixed where Naruto had crashed, she followed his line of sight and saw the dent Naruto made leaking water. She shook her head.

"H-how did  you get here so fast?" Sakura asked as she tried calming her nerves "Cause I last saw you talking to Lady Tsunade "

"Don't know, I just wanted to get her e as quick as possible" She shrugged looking at Kakashi "I didn't even see what happened " Sakura looked at her questioned.

Akira looked around and everyone's eyes were on her. She looked at Kakashi as he also looked at her.

"I don't know guys" She waved them off "Come on let's get on with training we still also got some missions to take care of" She turned to he brother "And you two, I'm disappointed in the two of you"

"None the less , you want to spar at the roof of the hospital" Kakashi said not really happy, even though they couldn't see his face but they heard in his tone that he was angry. Then he looked at Akira and nodded in thanks.

Kakashi and Asuma stood in front of the Hokage. Kakashi was there because he is the one who saw what exactly had happened cause his Sharingan was activated while Asuma was there cause we'll he had been close with Izumi and maybe there was a possibility he knew about this power.

"So your saying she just appeared and kicked the boys from each other?" Asuma asked making sure he hard correct then he turned to Tsunade "Weren't she supposed to be had at the hospital when that happened? Tsunade nodded.

"I wouldn't have seen anything if it weren't for my Sharingan" Kakashi carried on.

"She is developing all these abilities at one and there isn't even one person who can help her control them" Kakashi and Asuma both nodded in agreement "I now don't think it is a good idea let her wonder of to the world. The wrong people could use her to their benefit and she won't even now it" She placed her chin on her hands   "But we also can't nurture her abilities to be the best" She sighed.