AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know non of you are going to read this but I just posted chapter 12 and two of the readers just added to make 300 reads which is really exciting to me cause it haven't even been an hour  but y'all already read it. So thank you for waitingas I haven't updated in a month or so.

I've having a tough time with my studies and my writing and it's all just getting to me even now. These few months I'm not in a wright state of mind as I'm always doubting my self about continuing writing. I feel like y'all don't really like my writing and having thoughts of not being good enough in anything that I am doing.

And with the pandemic going on I'm just loosing my confidence, little by little, in my school work. I want to finish my last year oh High but I'm finding it hard to study with the constant doubt of my abilities and always having to deal with my negative thoughts. I'm just ranting now, I'm pretty sure none of you want to hear my depressing, sappy rant.

So again thank you for reading it really means so much to me and I just wish you guys would communicate with me, comment and give me suggestion. Like who do you want Akira's love intrest to be and why.

Now I'm going to sleep it's 00:41 where I'm at.