CHAPTER NINE

Okay guys this books reached a hundred views. I'm sooo excited again this is the first time any book of mine reached hundred. I'm so very grateful to all of you for this, it just makes me so happy and encouraged to write more of this book, to continue.

So in showing gratitude I dedicate this chapter to all of you and here is a chapter to say thank you.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Chapter Nine

" So how long was I out?" Akira asked leaning in the doorway watching her teammates eat with Tazuna's family.

"Akira-chan!!" Naruto shouted shouted running to his sister engulfing the 11 year old in a hug.

" Ahh, Oni-san " Sakura quickly stood up and pulled Naruto back.

"Baka!!" Sakura said to a nervous Naruto, who rubbed the back of his head.

"G-gomen Akira-chan " She grinned "It's just that I'm so happy your alright" He smiled "I was worried" His smile dropped, Akira pushed hersel from the doorway to place her arms around Naruto, hugging him.

"Don't worry I'm here" She muttered  "So what happened after I passed out?" She asked turning to the jonin.

"Sakura and I were tending to your wounds, Gatou showed up wanting to kill Zabuza and hi ally" He said excluding Naruto's episode

"Inari here with the village stood up to Gatou's men" Naruto said with a grin "They showed. He was a hero" Akira smiled hearing that.

"We were waiting for you to wake so we can get on with going back to the leaf" Kakashi said "Now that your awake we can take our leave" He said turning to Tazuna and Tsunami.

"Here have something to eat before you go" Tsunami said and Sakura helped the limping girl to sit down.

A few hours after everything was done with, the leaf ninja's where on their way back to Land of Fire.

"So what your saying is Zabuza and Haku ran away?" Akira asked still confused about all of this.

"Yep!"Naruto said walking side by side with Akira telling her on what she missed after her fight with Zabuza "Mhm, Sakura-chan helped you and held you down when you wanted to help me and Sasuke and Kakashi-sensei also came to help but then Gatou  and his men came" Everyone was listening to what he was saying.

"When half of that happened, you weren't even there Naruto" Sakura said.

"Yeah but you told me" Naruto whined.

The group was close to arriving at their village. They didn't even notice because of having a conversation with one another, well mostly listening to Naruto have a banter about their latest mission.

"So Sasuke-kun do you want to go out with me when we arrive back?" Sakura asked with hopeful look.

"No, I don't think so" Sasuke said not even sparing a glance at the pink headed girl.

Akira scolded at the older boy, she looked at Sakura and saw the hurt written on her face. She wanted to scoff at the situation but held herself.

"Hey Sakura-chan want to join me and Naruto with celebratory dinner?" Akira asked.

"Arigatou" Sakura said looking at the back of Sasuke "But i think I'm gonna go home" Naruto sighed and ruffled Akira's hair.

"Onii-san" Akira whined slapping Naruto's hand from her hair, Kakashi laughed at the two's antics, Sasuke was touched and remembered his family, his brother.