• 1 •

It was his third year in college when Song Hyeongjun transferred schools suddenly due to his grandmother's hospitalization. His parents already passed away due to a severe car accident when he was just 12 years old.

Along with him is his younger sister, Hyeonsu, who is just in 4th grade. Everything seemed so quick and slightly became out of hand when he first entered Hakwondo University situated in the middle of nowhere.

As a transfer student, he seemed too confident except for several facts or some information about himself that is not that welcoming to the public. First, he was gay. Everyone from his former school knew about it and accepted him as if it was just normal to be gay in a judgemental community.

Second, he is somehow the nerd type that easily attracts bullies and punks that are good-for-nothing.

Now riding the train, he set those negativities aside and inserted his Airpods into his ear and played his favorite song to cheer up and move forward in this very nerve-wracking day: Supalonely by Benee.

As soon as the train stopped in its respective station, he then immediately left as the train doors opened up, giving way to other passengers who also wanted to escape the huge crowd of office workers and students that are rushing towards their own businesses.

Following the sketch that his grandmother gave him, he easily located the university which is definitely not small, having at least eight separate high-rising buildings that are inside the school's fence.

"Ahh, so here comes nothing", Hyeongjun walked forward towards the gate of the school along with several students that are either running because they are late or walking because they are early. Before he entered the gate, someone approached him and stopped his way before he can enter the gates completely.

"I am sorry child, but you don't seem to have brought your I.D, and you can't enter the school premises without it." Said the guard pointing his fingers towards a big "No I.D, No Entry" signage situated near the guardhouse.

"Ah, as you can see Mr. Guard, I am a new student here. And the school administration told me in the email that I will be getting my I.D today. They also told me to show you this," Hyeongjun stated as he was scrolling through his inbox and finally showing the guard the signed email to let him enter the gates.

"Oh, I am very sorry for the unnecessary intrusion Mr. Song, please go ahead." the guard said before letting Hyeongjun pass. "Oh, don't worry Mr. Guard, you are just doing your job. Have a nice day!" he bowed to the guard before he started to walk again, showing his respectful side, which is obviously seen by his fellow students that were passing by.

He heard whispers along the way, but decided to not be bothered about it, because he was nervous about his new class.

"Welcome to Hakwondo U!" He shouted.