• 23 •

Eunsang's POV

The exams are coming yet I am here fucked up, not knowing what to do since all my notes were missing and I can't seem to contact my freaking friend, maybe he is already asleep because I saw him very tired during his duty at the cafe. I decided to put down the book that I am reading because I can't understand a fucking thing that was discussed in the textbook. How hard can studying be? "Is freaking mathematic-"

I was about to shout the last word when my phone vibrated and emitted the same old sound of a messaging app. I hurried and brought it out of its wireless charger and unlocked the phone. 

It was Minhee! I was flustered but also excited because Minhee is the first one who texted me.

Minhee: Hey Eunsang! How are you?

Eunsang: Oh, I am still fine. But I can feel my end nearing because of the exams.

Minhee: Oh, is that so? Are you struggling with a subject?

Although I was very much shy to say that I am in need of help in a subject, I still tried to deny that fact. I heard a few more notifications before I decided to reply.

Minhee: HAHAHA. I know you are in need of help, what subject is it? Maybe I will be of some use.

Eunsang: Honestly, I shouldn't be bothering you at this time of the night. But yeah, I am honestly struggling with a certain subject. I know, you can laugh at me, but I am struggling with my Maths.

Minhee: And by Maths, what specific subject do you mean?

Eunsang: Calculus and Chemistry.

Minhee: Chemistry? What lesson?

Eunsang: You know our prof, she said she was just trying to review our knowledge from high school and when she saw that we are having a hard time with balancing, she added it in our exams.

Minhee: Oh, what a bummer.

Minhee: What about calculus, what specific topic is it?

Eunsang: ALL OF IT!!!

Minhee: Oh, HAHAHA. I can definitely feel your rage over here. That just sent a shiver down my spine.

I saw an emoji that was laughing with tears sent to me. I didn't know how to feel or how to react with that. Should I be laughing along with Minhee, or should I be shy because my current crush, yes my current crush just laughed his ass off with my difficulties on some subjects. As if Minhee had read my thoughts even though we were far away, Minhee sent another message to me.

Minhee: Please don't mind me. I was just laughing because you typed it in ALL CAPS, with a match of three exclamations points which really intensifies the feelings HAHAHA.

Eunsang: Oh, I thought you were teasing me because I was such a stupid brat asking for help with just a measly easy subject for you, Mr. Smartypants.