• 8 •

Hangyul was exiting the classroom when his classmate Seungyon approached him. "Hey bro, can I please borrow your notes? I slept in the class and ended up not taking any of it." He scratched his head as he reasoned out. "Of course, but be sure to return it tomorrow first thing in the morning." Hangyul reached out for his notebook when his phone buzzed from his pants. He hurriedly reached for the notebook and gave it Seungyon. After Seungyon left and thanked him, he attended his phone which was buzzing for the past minute. He flipped the screen and saw it was his little brother, Eunsang.

Thinking it was just another prank call or some sort, he ignored the call multiple times, not until he received a message from him.

"Hey stupid-hyung. If I were you, you should answer the phone. It is about Hyeongjun."
From: Gay Bitch

His phone rang again and picked it up immediately, because it was all about Hyeongjun. "Hey, why aren't you answering your phone?" Eunsang yelled at him on the phone, making him take away the phone from his ears because it really hurt hearing Eunsang yell like that from the other line. "I'm busy. Why did you call at this hour? Aren't you home?" Hangyul was walking towards the cafe when he stopped in his tracks after hearing what Eunsang said. "What?! Hyeongjun fainted again?" He hung up on his sibling and immediately called a taxi driver to take him to their house.

When Hangyul got home, he searched for Eunsang who was pacing back and forth at the kitchen. "Where is Hyeongjun?" Hangyul immediately asked Eunsang who was surprised to see his brother. "He is in your room." He calmly said. The older one didn't waste any time and rushed to his bedroom where he found Hyeongjun sleeping in his bed comfortably. He adored the sight in front of him, but he remembered why the boy was sleeping like that. He heard the bedroom door open-up and it showed Eunsang who was carrying a tray with a Mushroom Soup and a lemon juice in the other side. The tray was also filled with sweets that Hyeongjun liked a lot.

"What really happened here Eunsang?" Hangyul was sounding calm yet he was furious. "Well, he followed me all the way here because he wanted to say sorry. But he fainted on the way here." Eunsang spoke in a shaky voice that made Hangyul even more furious. "And why would this guy follow you all the way here?" He was already raising his voice, which made Eunsang flinch and take a step back from his brother. Eunsang created a safe distance between him and his brother. "Because I ignored him for the past week, and it seems that he don;t have anyone to hang-out with. That's why he is bothering me." Eunsang sounded selfish in Hangyul's perspective but it was the total opposite when it came to Eunsang.

"He is my very best-friend. Even though I just knew him this year, I already felt the light feeling whenever I am with him. It seems that the world don't fuck with my life at all when I am around him." Eunsang started to share his side. "To be honest, I wasn't totally mad at him, specially because I knew he is a trustworthy friend. He is a genuine person whom you can share your problems with." Eunsang started to wipe the tears that are escaping his eyes. "Don't you realize who he was? He was that friend who I needed the most yet you violated him." Hangyul became silent specially because his brother threw him the V word. "I didn't violate him, we both agreed on that. It was a sex with consent. I didn't force him or what. Besides, it didn't even get in there." Hangyul gestured a finger entering a hole which Eunsang very much understood.

"How about his mouth then? What did you do to make him faint like that? Face-fucking? Come on!" Eunsang shouted which made Hangyul stood up from his seat. "Don't raise your voice like that. I still am older than you!" He pointed his finger towards himself. "I can let you scream or hurt me, but not my Bestfriend. Stay away from Hyeongjun!" Eunsang gathered all his energy to push his older brother who was not even moved in his place. "I will be with Hyeongjun whether you like it or not." Hangyul pushed his brother who landed butt-first on the floor. "Did you know why Hyeongjun asked me to do it that night? Do you know the real reason why? You don't have the right to judge me!" Hangyul screamed at Eunsang who was slowly rising from the floor.

"And what is the fucking reason you freaking choked him huh?" Hangyul was debating whether he will say the reason or not. "As you can see-" Hangyul became calm all of a sudden while talking. The sudden shift in the room's atmosphere made Eunsang also calm after his brother spoke. "His abusive ex-boyfriend found him last week. He was almost raped by that person." Eunsang can't help but cover his mouth from the information his brother is saying right now. "He escaped but he knew that his ex will follow him to the music room, where I was fixing my halloween costume." Hangyul bowed down his head. "He asked me if I could fuck him, and I was so shocked that he asked for it out of the blue. But when he explained that his boyfriend followed him all the way there, I did my best to disguise like we are doing that thing."

"When Hyeongjun fainted because he was tired and lacked air for several minutes, I admit that it was my fault. But when we left the music room, I saw his so called "ex" and he called me out saying he will take Hyeongjun home. But I refused." Hangyul stood up from his seat. What they didn't know, is that Hyeongjun already gained consciousness earlier when they were fighting. He listened attentively to what Hangyul said and cried. He was super thankful for Hangyul not letting him end up with Yohan. Hyeongjun sat up when Eunsang left the room, which surprised the currently sitting Lee Hangyul beside him. Even though he is still dizzy, he stood up and hugged Hangyul as tight as he can.

"Thank you Hangyul-hyung!"