• 24 - 1/2 •

Hyeongjun's POV

I can hear some chimes melodically playing early in the morning. My eyes are still not open yet I can feel that the sun has already risen high. The bed is still cold, yet the breeze is somewhat humid and I can feel a bead of sweat forming in my forehead. I can hear the sirens outside the busy streets yet I am still not in the mood of getting out of bed.

"Hey Hyung, your boyfriend is already here! Why don't you wake up already?" Said, my sister. I wasn't paying attention to her, and I covered my head with another pillow to block the noise. "Go away little shit, I am trying to sleep!" I said and swung my left arm to fend her away from me. Later on, I felt slaps on my legs which made me bolt up and send death glares to the person who did it.

"I thought we agreed that I should pick you up by 10? How come is it that it's quarter to 10 and still you are not ready, baby munchkins?" Said this guy in front of me which is currently squishing my cheeks and later on decided to pinch them.

"Who would've not awaken late if you didn't call them in the middle of the night and send them crying themselves to bed until 3 A.M? Don't you have any considerations?" I said and yawned, whilst still being covered by the purple duvet. "Since you're here already, you can just sit here and wait until I finish preparing. It's still your fault that I woke up late." And after I said that, pointed to the loose bags under my eyes and the redness from brawling my eyes out last night.

"I'll just wait for you in the dining area. Grandma said we should eat first before we go out on our agenda." He winked at me, still he is wearing that thousand dollar blinding smile. "Okay, I'll just shower quick." And I got up and rushed myself to the bathroom and showered. After doing some skin rituals and hygienic antics, I quickly wore the bathrobe and opened my mini-closet and decided to wear what my hands touch first.

As soon as I finished wearing my favorite pair of shoes, I went out of my room and walked straight to the dining area. "Hey Hyung, your boyfriend has been waiting here for at least an hour. Did you know that?" It was Hyeonsu who spoke, and she was currently munching on the fried rice grandma made.

"I was wondering why it smelled like garlic and onions in here, only to find grandma is making her secret recipe." My cheeky boyfriend said, while eating the spoonful of seasoned rice. "I was wondering who had the audacity to show up here even though he was the reason why I wasn't able to sleep last night," I said, and he immediately grabbed a glass of water after he choked, hearing those words come out of my mouth.

"Why is it that you weren't fully rested son? I thought I told you to rest because you were working extra hard this week?" said my lovely grandma who is now busy frying some eggs mixed with spring onions and some of my favorite seasonings. "Oh, someone shouted at me on a phone call last night, which kinda made me brawl my eyes out. I wasn't able to sleep tight because someone made me cr-".

I was cut off when someone hurriedly covered my mouth, and I smiled in victory, arching my eyebrows towards him. All I can see in his face was horror, and the whole dining area is silent, only the sound of sizzling can be heard from the pan that is frying some eggs. Hyeonsu dropped her spoon and her mouth was open wide, probably shocked from what she heard. "Answer honestly you bastard." Said, my sister. "Did you make my brother cry?" She said in a feisty tone.

"I didn't" and he threw both his hands in the air as if he was guilty of something. On the other hand, grandma was just enjoying her cooking session and hummed to her favorite trot song. "I think grandma needs to know about this." Hyeonsu was about to snitch when Hangyul held her hand before she can even escape her seat. "I'll buy you something, and give it to you later, just don't tell." Said my boyfriend who is now showing his puppy eyes.

"Sure."