• 21 •

Hyeongjun’s POV

Words can’t describe how nervous I am right now. Hangyul suddenly showed up at my door saying he got us free tickets in an amusement park and he wants to take me in a date. It was past eight o’clock when he showed up in my house wearing a brown trench coat paired with a khaki colored pants and shoes. He was looking like a cowboy in the city kind of vibe.

“Can you wait for at least an hour? I need to do some chores before I leave. Please come in.” And I motioned him to enter our house. He was just looking around and he stopped in the living room for a short while. “Is that you?” He pointed at a baby picture hanging on the wall.

“No, it was my sister’s. Mine is inside my room.” I replied sleepily. “Would you like to stay at my room?” I asked him while he was still scanning the whole place. “Yes, I would love to.” And he followed to my room.

“Seriously babe? You are living in a room still filled with stuffed toys?” He asked me while he was laughing like a crazy guy. “Yah! Can you lower your voice? Can’t you see my sister on the bed?” And I gave him a mean look and pointed towards my sister who was still sleeping soundly under the pink comforter, only the rising and falling of the fabric is evident.

He immediately stopped talking and I immediately entered the shower. “Hey babes, if ever my sister wakes up, please tell her that I am just taking a shower. You might as well care to introduce yourself to her.” And I gave him a wink and immediately entered and locked the shower room, because who might know he’ll follow me inside and another battle will be started once again.

He knocked on the shower door and I immediately postponed scrubbing my legs. “What is it?” I asked him. “I need to pee Hyung, I think my bladder’s going to burst. Can I please enter the bathroom?” Even though I am in the midst of my regimen, I just washed the soap off my body and I skipped other processes. In short, I just showered myself with water and wiped my body dry.

When I went out of the bathroom, my sister entered the CR immediately and I heard she locked it. On the other hand, Hangyul was just sitting on the bed, eyeing some of the pictures that are on the wall. “Why do you look so surprised?” He flinched when he heard me speak. But instead of answering me, I just saw him eye my body.

“Yah! I can see your expressions, stop it!” And I covered my upper body with my hands. He walked closer to me and I can’t help but walk backwards. This is a freaking mistake, in any moments, my sister will come out of the bathroom, and if she walks out, she’ll see this.

I straightened up and removed my hands all over my body. I walked towards Hangyul and held his chest. “My sister is here you moron. If ever you want to do that, I will only allow it in your bedroom okay?” And I brushed my hands past his crotch. I left him frozen in the middle of the room, staring blankly on the air.

I just smiled in the plain sight of him. I grabbed a casually fit pink t-shirt and paired it with a pastel blue hoodie that hugs my body perfectly. Of course, I wore my favorite pants which was gifted to me by no other than the man who is still staring at air. “Hey, are you just gonna stare at the air or we’ll go already?” He loosened up and started to move.

Amusement Park, here we go!

Someone’s POV

I grabbed my bag and opened it, searching for my lipgloss which was already halfway consumed. I threw it away, not because it was not my favorite but because it already lasted for two weeks. “Call Mr. Han please, I need to go to the mall.” My secretary nodded and she immediately left the office.

After fixing myself and spraying my favorite perfume, I heard a knock on the door of the office. “Come in.” I sat formally in my chair and laid out both of my hands in the table, fixing the glass stand that has my name on it. Using my right hand, I grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip from it.

“Hello Investigator Jin, what brought you here? I thought you were busy.” I asked him out of respect. “Ma’am, I’ll cut to the chase. I know the whereabouts of your missing son already.” With what he said, I immediately lost grip of the cup and it fell to the wooden floor. Gladly, the cup did not break but my coffee spilled.

“What did you say?” I asked him again, hoping what I heard was correct. “I already found your son. He is a student of a nearby university, and is diligently taking care of the       Song Seojin and Song Hyeonsu, his adoptive grandmother and sister. His adoptive parents were killed in the car accident. But don’t worry madam, his adoptive grandmother know about that case.

“Do you have a picture of him? I want to see him.” Investigator Jin took out a photo from the folder he was holding and lent it to me. He now goes by the name Song Hyeongjun, a student of Hakwondo University. And from what my men said, he seems to be dating a man from the same university.” I was shocked by what I heard. My little boy is dating a man?

“Ok thank you for the updates Investigator Jin. Here, consider this a bonus.” And I handed him an envelope containing at least a-hundred thousand won. He left the office immediately and as soon as he left, I can’t help but squeal and rejoice. My son is gay! Oh my God I am so happy!

I held into his picture again and kissed it. “See you soon, my precious son.”