• 14 •

Hyeongjun's POV

After the short conversation me and Hangyul-hyung had, we walked towards the nearest subway station and get ready to go to our home. But before we hit the trains, Hangyul-hyung suggested that we buy foods that we can cook before we go home. And here we are at the supermarket, buying the stuff we needed.

"What noodles would you like to eat Hyeongjun-ah?" Hangyul hyung asked me as we entered the alley dedicated for noodles and many variants of it. It was heaven, but also hell at the same time. Noodles are carbohydrates, which make you gain weight. But honestly speaking, noodles are undeniably good and very tasty. I can say that it has become a staple of homes to have noodles served at their dining room.

"Anything will do hyung. As long as it will not be too much spicy. I can't handle super-spicy foods." I answered in a shy manner as we encountered two women that I think are shopping together. Hangyul who was in frony of me turned around and was flustered. I was blushing, and he was also blushing too. We both made eye-contact and didn't hold it for at least a second. We both looked down in defeat and tried to continue and shop.

It was because of those housewives and their loud mouths! Arghgh, I can't, oh my gosh. I heard them talk about it, and I think Hangyul hyung heard it too.

Flashback

The two women are approaching us from the opposite side of the alley and we are about to cross our paths when they stopped and looked at our shopping cart. They whispered to each other like silly people and later laughed like witches. I can still even hear their loud voices roaring through the alley and I think they can also be heard at other shopping alleys.

"Oh my god! Did you see that green box with neon tattoos on it? That's the brand of condom my husband uses." Said the woman who was wearing a thick t-shirt with an imprint that says 'who cares' in hangeul. "Really? So do you think these two are you know-" The second woman who was wearing a red T-shirt smiled and motioned something to her friend and they both laughed like Ursula in the little mermaid.

"So, these two are you know- homos?" They both laughed at the same time, and again high-fived each other. I eyed Hangyul hyung for his reactions but he is not saying any word. He was just diligently scanning the noodle brands in front of him, but when I looked at his fingers- they were trembling like hell.

The two of them passed by and when we were about to walk away, they both stopped and said a sentence that caused both of us blush in embarrassment. "So, who invited who to eat noodles at their place?" And they both laughed again. I was about to admit that I was the one who initiated but Hangyul hyung seemed to have another plan in mind. "I invited him to my place." He was facing the floor and I looked away from the three of them. How I wish the land to suck me right here, right now.

"So, are you two going to do that thing?" The woman in red smiled mischievously as she switches her looks towards me and Hangyul hyung. "Uhm- wha-what thing ma'am?" I had the urge to speak up because I feel the need to. Hangyul hyung isn't going to shoulder all of the embarrassment here. I will also receive my fair share of it.

The woman in red lent here cart to her friend and created a hole with her left hand, thumb and index finger. While her right hand was in a fist except for the middle finger that was standing up and mighty, going near the hole in her other hand. I looked away before she could combine the two together. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I didn't know that middle aged women are the new perverts.

"Well my friend, basing from the box of condoms that we just saw earlier, I defnnitely think that they are going to do that." And they laughed again. I held Hangyul hyungs jacket and tugged him, motioning him to step forward and walk away. But before we can walk away completely, the two of them left another remark that made my cheeks blush even more.

"Just make sure you do it in the proper way. Hey big and handsome guy, don't hurt cutie here okay? You make a nice gay couple." And they disappeared fast right in front of our eyes.

End of Flashback

"I think these noodles are enough for you, your sister, grandmother, and me." Hangyul hyung showed me a pack of noodles that I think were newly released. I nodded as a response because I don't want any word to get out of my mouth again. "So, is there anything you want to buy?" Hangyul hyung smiled at me and he pushed the cart out of the noodles alley. "I think I want ice cream." I excitedly catch up with him and held the hem of his Black jacket.

"Any particular flavor that my precious Junnie wants?" I think I heard it wrong, but my heart says the otherwise. "Excuse me hyung, what did you just say?" Surprised by his words, I let go of his jacket and I ran in front him. "Can you repeat what you said?" I am assuming that he will repeat those words but he did not. He just simply asked me what flavor do I want.

After several more minute of getting groceries, we finally left and decided to just ride a taxi to my home because taking the subway with lots and lots of grocery bags will just be a hassle, especially now that classes are over by 5:00 in some schools near the station. And the station will be crowded too.

As we rode the taxi, none of us dared to speak a word to one another. Only the radio was heard inside the taxi, and the drivers whistling. I gathered all my courage to speak and look towards Hangyul-hyung but as soon as I was about to open my mouth, he also faced me which made me panic because the distance between our faces were measurable by our fingers.

"You speak first." I faced Hangyul hyung and I nodded. "I am sorry for those two ladies earlier. My, what talkative mouths they have." I exclaimed and let out long sigh after my statement. It seems like Hangyul hyung also understands me and he nodded. "That was not your fault Junnie, they were just too talkative and I think that was wrong for them." He answered which made me felt relieved.

"But you know Junnie, maybe they are also right-" He stopped as soon as he held my hands. "Maybe, we can be a perfect couple."