• 5 • [M]

Hangyul held Hyeongjun's jaw and smashed their lips harshly almost making Hyeongjun's lips bleed. Hangyul was kissing the younger boy as if his life depended on it. At first, Hyeongjun struggled to keep up with the feisty Hangyul, but later catched up and ended up leading the kiss. He was savoring it so much, kissing someone as hot as Lee Hangyul, whose mouth tasted like mint. Hangyul was also enjoying the flavor he can taste in Hyeongjun's mouth: bubblegum with a smell of citrus, a rare yet addictive fusion of taste that almost made him run out of breath.

Their lips parted for a short time, only to find themselves joining their lips again, this time with their tongues. Hangyul licked Hyeongjun's lips and seeked for entrance. The younger boy felt Hangyul's desire to enter his mouth and gave him the permission to do so. Their tongues fought each other off, swallowing each others saliva without minding anything about it. Their kiss got even deeper when Hangyul started to lick Hyeongjun's insides in a bit more aggressive way. They continued to lick each other when Hyeongjun teased and bit off Hangyul's lower lip.

Hangyul broke the kiss, gasping for air that they disregarded a few minutes ago. Hangyul kissed Hyeongjun again, but on his ears this time- whispering sexual jargons that the latter understood and sent shivers to his fragile and small body. Hangyul then licked Hyeongjun's earlobes causing the other to arch his body due to the ticklish sensation he felt. Hyeongjun found his hands in Hangyul's head, rustling his hair everytime he licks his ears. Hnagyul the moved a bit lower, targeting Hyeongjun's soft neck.

Hyeongjun was savoring every moment Hangyul tasted his body. He really enjoyed the weird sensations that he was able to bring, Unlike what he felt when Yohan was the one dominating him. Hangyul continued to mind his business and continued to lick and give attention to Hyeongjun's soft and white neck. "Hmmm, please don't leave a mark." Hyeongjun is still under the unknown charm of the older male. He is still busy with biting and sucking on Hyeongjun's neck, not hearing what his partner said earlier. "Ah! I said don't leave a mark hyung-ah!" Hyeongjun suddenly pulled away as he felt Hangyul biting and sucking on the left side of his neck.

"But you didn't tell me!" Hangyul was obviously unhappy that Hyeongjun pulled away suddenly, in that manner. "But I clearly said it earlier hyung! I said don't leave a hickey!" He exclaimed but regretted it as soon as he stopped speaking. He felt the sudden change in the atmosphere inside the Music Room. As if Hangyul transformed into another person. Hnagyul later then looked at Hyeongjun with very sharp eyes, almost causing the younger to run away. He then grabbed the thin piece of clothing that envelopes Hyeongjun's shoulder and tore it off, not worrying at all if the younger will have a spare clothe to wear later.

"Wha-" Hyeongjun was shocked to see this side of Lee Hangyul. Of course, his first impression of the man is Mature and Manly in a powerful way, but that powerful would be an understatement if you are in Hyeongjun's place right now. The way Hangyul looks at Hyeongjun seems like a pervert stripping you off with just eye contact. He withdrawed and suddenly ran for the door when Hangyul chased after him and pinned him on to the wall. "Where do you think you are going huh, Hyeongjun-ah?" Hangyul held Hyeongjun's jaw again and went for an another round of kiss, only being forceful. Hyeongjun was not enjoying this moment. It was all wrong, from the moment he entered this room. His hunch were all correct, yet he didn't mind it at all.

Hyeongjun is still pinned on the wall, now Hangyul holding both of his hands, thus resulting for him to do nothing but respond to the deep kisses of the older male. Things kept happening as fast as they could, especially when Hangyul brought Hyeongjun's left hand towards his crotch area. He wanted the cute boy to feel his hard-on and how big his load really is. Surprised with what he just touched, Hyeongjun did his best to take his hand back away from the hard area and tried to divert his attention to other things. But to no avail, Hangyul guided his right hand towards the same area, only to find out that the hard-thing is already leaking from from pre-cum. Hangyul then inserted Hyeongjun's right hand inside his tight pants and let him feel the raging boner he is having right in that moment.

"Do you like what you're feeling right now?" Hangyul teased Hyeongjun again by whispering those words against the younger male's ear- intentionally blowing hot air unto Hyeongjun's earlobe causing the younger one to flinch and nod multiple times as a response. "Don't worry slutty baby, Hangyul will give it to you. But in one condition..." He whispered again. "Wha- what is it, hyung?" Hyeongjun answered in a shaky voice, obviously shaken. "Remember this baby, I am not your Hyung. Whenever we are gonna do this, you should call me Oppa. Understood?" Hangyul bit Hyeongjun's earlobe causing the latter to collapse in his arms. Confused by Hangyul's earlier statement, Hyeongjun unconciously nodded in response. Does it mean that this make-out will happen several more times?

Hangyul stood in front of Hyeongjun and pulled every single clothing covering the his lower body, revealing his long and thick rod that is standing tall and proud. "Now, if Oppa gives you a lollipop, what will baby do?" Hangyul teased the younger one. Hangyul was observing Hyeongjun on whether the younger one will take the bait or not. Seconds later, he saw Hyeongjun kneel in front of him and started to stroke the head of his shaft that is partly wet due to his pre-cum that was leaking. Hyeongjun on the other hand was somehow amazed on how clean and pinkish this older man's dick is. He was neat, and doesn't smell too bad. He sniffed the rod that was in front of him and later on started to lick the head of Hangyul's dick.

"Nice baby! Uggh-" Hangyul can't speak straight because of the pleasure the younger one is giving him right now. He underestimated this child's skill in giving out blowjobs. He was the best one yet, in all of Hangyul's sexperiences. Hyeongjun then started licking the body and also pumped the hard rod while sucking on it gently. Without further notice, Hnagyul then grabbed Hyeongjun's hair and started to fuck the younger one's mouth aggresively. "Hang- gyu- ughhgh" Hyeongjun was struggling to keep up with Hangyul's pace. He can't breathe because of the big thing that is currently inside his mouth. He was having a hard time breathing yet Hangyul continued to thrust into his face. Feeling tired and suddenly weak, Hyeongjun grabbed Hangyul's hand and tried to pinch it.

But to no avail, Hangyul only tightened the grasp of Hyeongjun's hair and doubled the amount of force and speed he was exerting in Hyeongjun's mouth. Hangyul was getting closer and closer to cumming when he sensed that the younger one was somehow struggling to keep up with his pace. "Keep up with me bitch! You need to drink all of Oppa's milk okay? This is so yummy and healthy." He was not looking down since he grabbed Hyeongjun's hair. He was too focused in reaching his own climax when in fact, Hyeongjun on the other hand was near passing out. After several push and thrusts, Hangyul came out a lot inside Hyeongjun's mouth. He looked down at his partner only to realize that Hyeongjun was super red and grasping for air. After a few seconds of heavy breathing and panting, he saw with his own eyes how Hyeongjun passed out after their make-out session.

Hangyul rushed to help the younger one who was already weak and fainted already because of the lack of air. "Hey, Hyeongjun-ah! Hyeongjun-ah! Hey, don't pass out on me!" Hangyul panicked about Hyeongjun's state. He was too tensed up that he ended up bringing the younger boy into their house later that night.