• 11 •

Weeks have literally passed between the three of them. Eunsang was still friends with Hyeongjun of course, and the bond between the two of them seems unbreakbale. While Hangyul was still in heat with Yohan who was obviously after Hyeongjun, he believes. While Hyeongjun is showered with a lot of mixed emotions. Feeling happy that Eunsang was with him, keeping his company lively and fun. Sad and worried because they are approaching their prelims, in which he thibks is the worst part of becoming a student. Hyeongjun and Eunsang walked together while heading in the cafe where Hyeongjun is working as a part-timer. And they decided to spend their remaining time in their to relax and exchange notes from their classes that day.

While Eunsang was getting his notebooks from his bag, Hyeongjun suddenly asked a somewhat irrelevant but also important question for many college students. "I know that we students are taking up the exams to be admitted to college right? So, is there anything exciting or atleast a bit of an accident that happened before or after you took yours? Because I have one." Hyeongjun smiled from ear to ear as he was super excited to share his funny story. What he did not expect is that Eunsang's story is far more funnier than his.

"I remembered that of course. Well, I arrived at the venue a bit early and I decided to hang out by the cr and stayed there for like - half an hour, I guess. And suddenly, this guy entered my stall and almost revealed his thing to me. I was so dumb because during my whole stay there, I totally forgot to lock the door. He was so sorry that he ran away immediately after he saw me with a shocked face." Hyeongjun bursted into laughter when he heard Eunsang's story. He laughed so hard that it made him teary, and the other guy in his able can't help but also smile and laugh along with him. "Yeah, that was totally the funniest and most awkward story I ever heard." Hyeongjun wiped the tears forming at the edge of his eyes.

Suddenly, a tall figure emerged from Hyeongjun's back and laughed along with the still laughing Hyeongjun. Eunsang froze in place and he can't help but look at the man behind Hyeongjun. "Yeah, that was totally fun. Right, Eunsang?" Yohan smiled sheepishly but the smile later turned into a threathening smirk revealing the man's real intention why he went their way. "Hi Hyeongjun, I see that you are enjoying your company here with your bitch." Yohan emphasized the last word which sparked both Eunsang and Hyeongjun's anger. The two recovered from the situation and sent sharp glares towards Yohan who was holding a 'peace sign' with his two hands.

"What are you doing here, you pervert?" Eunsang also made an emphasis on the last word which also made Yohan angry, but unlike the other two, he concealed his emotions pretty well and it was not evident in his face. But in his fist, yes it was. "I am here to get my boo, and kill a noisy bitch bugging me and my boyfriend." Yohan took Hyeongjun's arm and dragged him away from his seat. Eunsang, being alert all the time reacted quickly and took the other arm Hyeongjun has. "I guess you'll hate this noisy bitch even more, sadist loser." Eunsang pulled Hyeongjun towards him but he won't budge because Yohan was also pulling the boy on his side.

"Oh come on, give up already weakling. We already know you will lose against me." Yohan tugged Hyeongjun towards him and Eunsang was also pulled. He was not ready to give up yet, and he was quick enough to pull Hyeongjun with his two hands. But to his dismay, Yohan's strength was far more supreme than his, and he was left with a jacket and Hyeongjun's bag. He followed where the psychopath ent and he called his brother immediately. "Hello? Hyung? I need your help!"

(Time skip, In a dark alley somewhere)

Hyeongjun was dragged by a man walking fast with his long legs in big strides and he was not catching up anytime. "Wait- can you please slow down? I can't catch up with y-" He was cut off when Yohan stopped and that made him bump into his hard back. Hyeongjun exclaimed in pain as his lips were smashed in the impact that happened. "How dare you stop like that! My lips hurt because of you!" He touched his lips and saw a droplet of blood emerge from his lips. "Look! It even bruised and made a wound." Hyeongjun furthermore explored his lips unconsciously.

While on the other hand, he was not aware that Yohan turned around and he was looking directly into his lips. He was very much tempted to taste and claim it again, but he forced himself not to - not yet. He need to rebuild the broken trust he left Hyeongjun with. Before he can claim Hyeongjun and use him as long as he wants, without the interference of anyone. Yohan leaned closer to the boy who was wearing a blue t-shirt with a print of a broken heart in the middle. "So you didn;t throw that thing yet?" Hyeongjun was dumbfounded when Yohan suddenly spoke to him. "What are you refering to?" Hyeongjun asked the man. Yohan pointed at the T-shirt he was wearing and he immediately blushed and turn away.

"I didn't throw it away. But the feelings and all the memories this shirt has, was long ago forgotten and rotten." Yohan was struck by the lines he heard come out of Hyeongjun's mouth. "What do you mean? You don't love me anymore? I thought we would do anything for each other?" Yohan was about to hold Hyeongjun's hand but Hyeongjun was quick enough to evade it. "After all those trauma and bad experiences, do you think I still have a little left for you Yohan? Don't dream that big, boy. You're an ex. You are just one of my mistakes that I wished I didn't make." Hyeongjun said those words while he looked down the dirty asphalt.

He looked up again, this time creating an eye contact with Yohan who was obviously shocked with the words he heard. " I definitely think it was just my body that you adored, not me or my heart." His eyes were tearing up but he fought the thought of crying. "In all honesty Mr. Kim Yohan, I did not feel a small bit of love from you. And this cool act of acting like you know me or that we are close doesn't flatter me at all." He paused as he saw Yohan also start to tear up. "You are acting like a villain now Yohan, not any hero or one hell of a prince charming. And this whole act of playing stable doesn't add up. Just admit it, you are a loser. A pervert, a sadist, sexual addict, and a psychopath hiding in a famous taekwondo athlete's body."

Hyeongjun turned his back from Yohan and walked slowly away from the guy. On the other hand, Yohan was already shivering and shaking violently from the words he just heard. "No, it can't be. Hyeongjun loves me. He only loves me. He only love-" Yohan paused a second and his emotions shifted immediately in that very place. He was not stable. And Hyeongjun was in grave danger. Yohan saw Hyeongjun's back and he immediately walked towards the boy, fast.