• 12 •

Authors Note:
In this chapter, I will try to use POV's
(Point of View) for some experimentation.
I hope you like the update.

______________________

Hangyul just finished his classes when his phone rang as soon as he left the lecture hall. He picked up his phone and heard his younger brother panicking at the other end of the line. "Hey bro! I need your help! Hyeongjun was snatched away from me. It was Yohan who did it." Eunsang said as he panicked, pacing back and forth from where he stands. "Where is he? Tell me!" Hangyul threw his books and things away from his locker and he walked as fast as he can.

Eunsang on the other hand texted his brother the address where Hyeongjun and Yohan are currently in. He tried to follow the two discretely as he can, in an alleyway that is already near the outskirts of their town. "I truly hope he is safe from that bastard." Eunsang bit his nails as he ran towards the direction where the other two are headed to.

Hyeongjun's POV

I walked as fast as I can after I said those words in front of his face. He was terrible, and grew more terrible over the past few years we were apart from each other. I know everyone sees him as someone who we should be proud of, but I can't definitely see him in that particular way. It would be too much for me, and too much means I can't do it. I surely cannot.

Even though my legs grew weaker and tired as I walked countless of steps, I didn't stop or even decide to look back. I don't want to see his face that near again. The winter breeze slowly made me shiver along my journey outside the alleyways of this city; sadly I forgot to take my jacket with me because of that ugly ass son of a bitch. But here I am, walking while embracing my small and skinny figure, grasping for a little bit more heat and comfort amidst the frost.

As I was about to take another step, I heard some footsteps that are nearing my position which made me pause for a second. After hearing it again clearly this time, I gathered all the energy left in me and made a run for it. But my pursuer is really determined to get me. He chased after me for half a minute which almost felt like an hour of marathon. I ran even though I was just holding the last of my breath, and unluckily tripped and landed on my face.

I stayed down for at least 30 seconds until I heard the footsteps near me again, but this time, it seems that he is walking. "I thought you were not going to wait for me." I froze in place as I stood up from my awkward state, kissing the ground filled with snow. My face is also stiff because of the temperature that is freezing my whole body. I didn't feel any bruise in my face, but poor me; there is one on my right cheek.

"Hahaha. I thought you were somebody else, Hangyul-hyung." I smiled awkwardly because the whole time he was chasing me, I definitely thought of a demon. "Well, I was glad that you somehow tripped and ended up shoving your ass in the ground. I didn't know you were capable of running that fast. You can join the athletes of our school with your panic skills!" there it goes again, jokes that he thinks lighten up the mood yet does the exact opposite.

"I totally didn't know it was you hyung. I am sorry for being that stubborn." I bowed down and noticed some blood fall on the floor as I kowtowed to apologize to him. "No, don't be sorry. It is just normal for people to run like hell when they are panicking or at the risk of something dangerous." Hangyul-hyung said with the most soothing voice I ever heard from him. From his somehow high and super-slightly pitched voice, I heard trebles and vibrations run through his vocal chords. Science geek me.

"I know I shouldn't be asking you this, because I am not in the right place or I simply don't have the rights to know it but I'll ask. What did you and Yohan talk about here?" He raised his eyebrow as he scanned my face. I did the same and I also scanned his face. To my surprise, he touched my right cheek which is currently bleeding, and as soon as he touches it, I felt a little bit of sting which made me totally groan from the pain.

"I am sorry, but I can't tell you that. I think it is not yet the perfect time hyung." I looked upon his eyes, which is higher than me. He tried to cover his face with a smile but the sadness is still evident in his emotions and actions. I dropped his mood subconsciously, and I want to be held responsible for that. And I thought of a very brilliant idea. "Hey hyung, can we go for noodles? It is freezing out in here. And I wanted to eat something hot." I hope he will accept my suggestion. Besides, we will just be eating noodles, no more other agendas that are too pervy.

"If it is noodles, then I am certainly in." and Hangyul hyung smiled at me. I hope I can lift his gloomy mood.