• 16 •

Yohan's POV

"Hey yah brother! Someone is looking for you! A little girl name Hyeonsu. She says she needs to talk to you right now! ASAP yo!" Seungyeon threw my phone, and luckily I caught it right before it landed on the hard cemented floor. "Be careful you dumbshit, this phone costs a lot compared to your salary for a whole goddamn year." And I entertained to the other end of the line.

"Hello, is this Kim Yohan?" The child in the other line spoke as if she was chased by someone. I felt the urgency and the tensed atmosphere in her voice, in which I answered in a polite manner. "Yes, this is him. Who are you?" I asked the child, making sure it really is her, that someone I was trying to recall. "This is Hyeonsu, Hyeongjun's younger sister. My brother's friend called us, and said he was rushed to the hospital. The one located in your university." I froze on what I heaard. Hyeongjun was on the hospital, and I think I know why he was there. "Okay, please send me the address, and I will be there immediately."

I didn't waste any time and I grabbed my wallet, some leather and furred jackets, and my car keys. "Hey, please tell the others I won't attend the gang meeting. I have something more urgent to attend to." And I opened my car's door and started the engine. Seungyeon walked out of the door, and made a thumbs-up sign and that made me speed of with my car.

He needs me right now. Hyeongjun needs me.

Hangyul's POV

I was just teasing him earlier. I didn't know what really happened. I mean, I kind of made him mad and frustrated but I didn't mean for it to harm him in any ways. I just wanted to relay my feelings, but I think I made it in the wrong way. It is a very wrong way to confess, indeed.

It breaks my heart to see him being supported by machines and stuff that are too complicated to explain. I can only watch him here beside his hospital bed, while he is asleep. I am still holding the groceries we bought when I called for help. The ambulance came pretty quickly, and they attended to his needs.

"Hey, fight your sickness okay? I love you!" And I grabbed his hand, and kissed it softly. "I know I confessed my feelings earlier, but I didn't want to be rejected or messed up. I mean, I know you already tried to enter a relationship with another man, but that ended pretty rough. And I figured out that maybe you wouldn't want me even though I loved you."

My feelings for him deepened since that night, and those things that happened between us were not factors contributing to what I really feel. Those doe, and hazel colored eyes made me fall down on my knees the first time I saw them. His small and petite body makes me want to hug him more. His sensitivity and fragile character makes me want to keep him mine, and protect him for the rest of our lives.

I was just reminiscing with those times I spent with him, on how he made me smile and do things that I wouldn't normally do if I were to do it alone. And he was also the first one to really make my brother smile, which means the world to me. Hyeongjun really is a genuine human, with genuine feelings.

The door swung open, and the doctor entered holding some paperwork and other stuff. I stood up and bowed to him, and immediately asked about Hyeongjun's condition. "According to our tests, he suffered from a heart attack earlier. You see, this man here have a weak heart." I was shocked by what I heard. Hyeongjun has a weak heart? "Is it worse?" I held my palms together as if I was praying, hoping the doctor will answer the way I wanted to.

"No, but on the process though. He needs to undergo some operations to treat his problem. I know that asking you patients is one of the ways we can gather info about your concerns, but this question is more personal. Why did he have an attack?" And she flipped through her records, while I was taken back by her sudden question.

I looked at her and when she caught me, she then spoke softly. "I really don't need you to answer that young man. I respect your privacy." She was about to leave when I spoke and opened up about the topic. "I pissed him off, I saw him crying and shed a few more before we left the store. But I didn't really know it would lead to this. I never expected it to go wor-" She cut me off by patting my shoulders and said "the patient has a weak heart, and too much emotion can severely affect him."

She removed her hand from my shoulders and said "the guardian of the patient is you, I assume?" The doctor wrote down on some small paper. "Ah no, I am his friend. His grandmother and sister are coming here." Yeah, I am just a friend. I am not worthy to be his boyfriend yet. The pace of these events escalated quickly, and we need more time before we can figure this out. Or is it just me who needs to figure out what I really need to do.

"Just guide the guardians towards the nurses' station, and I will attend to them whenever they are here okay? For the mean time, I need to check on other patients too. Please take good care of this young man here." And she left the room, while I just bowed down and stood up only after the door closed and she was not there.

I went back to Hyeongjun's side and fell asleep, while I am still holding his hand.

Hyeongjun's POV

I am walking down this dark and empty path that seems to have no end. Panic hit me and I suddenly remembered that I was with Hangyul-hyung earlier this day. How did I end up in a dark and scary place like this all of a sudden. "Hey." A bright light emerged out of nowhere and is starting to glow more and more, that it became unbearable to watch.

"Hyeongjun, it's your mother." My eyes popped open upon hearing that phrase. My mom? But she is already dead, and I saw them die with my two eyes. I know they're dead. "But you're dead already! How is it that you are my mom?" The light blinked a few more times before it eventually grew a shape of a woman, exactly the same as my mom.

"I am alive, and deny it or not, I am in your dreams, in your thoughts, and also at your memories. My body is dead, but my spirit still roams this world." My big eyes became even bigger when I heard that she really is my mother. "Mom?" I cried out to the light that seemed to run away from me. "If you really want to see me and your father, follow the light." She says, while she was floating away in a slow pace.

"But I still need to go back to Hangyul-hyung and give him my answer. I need to confess my true feelings as well. I don't want to leave him like that." The glowing light vanished all of a sudden and my surroundings shifted. I was no longer in the dark, and I can hear someone playing a mobile game beside me. Before I open my eyes, I moved by fingers a little bit and I heard the noise in the room stop.

I fully opened my eyes, and I was almost blinded by the extreme light the room is having right now. My eyes adjusted at the first minute and I later regained my clear vision. I saw someone changing into some fresh set of clothes right now. His abs are perfectly sculpted and is shining when the light hit it. I swear I can feel my saliva fall out of my mouth because that body made me really thirsty.

When he was finished, I immediately saw his face. I was not wrong, it was Hangyul-hyung. "Hyung-" I pretended to close my eyes and called out for him. I made sure my voice is loud enough for him to hear my voice. I can feel him come closer to me, and for some silly reason I wanted to scare him to death. So he was walking slowly towards me, and when I felt he was super near, I opened my eyes and stood up from the hospital bed.

He was so surprised that he managed to throw his phone onto my tummy. "Oh no! I am so sorry Hyeongjun!" He apologized immediately and came towards the bed. "It's okay hyung. I like you too." He was shocked by my answer and I grabbed the chance to kiss him. "I love you hyung."