• 4 •

PRIVATE CHAT

SONG HYEONGJUN
Active Now

Lee Hangyul
Hey! Where is my younger brother?

Hyeongjun accepted your message request

Song Hyeongjun
Pardon sir? Who are you talking about?

Lee Hangyul
Oh. Right.
I am Lee Hangyul.
Lee Eunsang's older brother.
Do you know where he is?

Song Hyeongjun
Well, we were hanging out here in Lemon-Fee Cafe earlier.
But he left immediately when he received a call.
Now I am left here dressed up as a stupid matchmaker.

Lee Hangyul
Ohh. Is that so?
By the way, are you friends with my brother?

Song Hyeongjun
Of course Hangyul-Hyung.
He is my first ever friend here in my new school.
I even wondered why he was sitting alone in the corner of the classroom.
Even though he had this friendly aura around him.

Lee Hangyul
Can you please meet me?
Here at this address?
Right now?
It's just urgent.

Song Hyeongjun
Ohh, yes Hyung.
Where is it?

Lee Hangyul
5th floor of the architecture building
Room 512, near the stairs
the keys for the door is under the plant
I need help with my costume.
And I also need to speak with you about my brother.

________________

Hyeongjun rushed to the said building and climbed upstairs. He was not wasting any time to just meet with Eunsang's older brother. Even though they just talked through chat, he felt like the older man sounded concerned for Eunsang, thus the innocent boy rushed to meet with him. But fate seems to be playing with him. 

Before he can even get to the said room, he met Kim Yohan, the other reason why he left his former school. as soon as he saw the other man approaching his direction, he immediately ran towards the stairs- tripping as his sandals got loose. Due to his clumsiness, Hyeongjun struggled to even stand. He lied there on the floor for a few more seconds before he got up again, only to be dragged by Yohan who was already in front of the boy.

"I missed you Hyeongjun-ah." Those words made the curly boy shake violently and feel the goosebumps all over his body.
"Let go of me, Yohan!" He hit the older man's hand that is holding the piece of clothing covering his shoulder.
"I missed your very tight hole little one.
I never thought I will meet you here. It is a small world." Yohan teased the younger boy by licking the side of his ears which sent shivers all over the boy. "Stop it Yohan! I thought you hated me?!" He is struggling because of the tight grip Yohan has in his clothing.

"I thought I hated you too. But no, as soon as I left you- no one can even satisfy me. All I can remember is that small and petite body, such plump and juicy ass, your nice curves and your tight, pinkish little butthole." He was horrified by what he heard. Yohan still hasn't moved on. "But that was 3 years ago Yohan! Fucking move on!" Hyeongjun lost his patience and snapped. He was angry at the highest levels. He gathered all his strength and pushed Yohan away. He was waiting for the perfect timing, and he thought this was it.

After pushing Yohan, and making sure he created a distance between them, he would run for the stairs and go for Hangyul. And he succeeded, even causing Yohan to lose his balance and end up falling on the floor. Without wasting any time, he ran upstairs and proceeded towards Room 512. 

He was teary and shaking violently when he finally reached the Music Room of the building. There, he saw Hangyul who was still undone with his Dracula costume, only wearing a black fitted pants with a very shiny shoes- with nothing covering his upper body showing his perfectly sculpted abs with some very thin pubic hairs that are only visible up-close.

Hangyul looked at the boy who just entered the room and recognized it as Hyeongjun, his little brother's best friend. Awkward it may seem but he didn't care about his state because the younger boy is shaking and crying near the door. Panicking and not knowing what to do to stop the latter from crying, he approached Hyeongjun and immediately hugged him. A hug that is warm enough to express your affection towards others. He cried a stream of tears before he finally calmed down, thanks to Hangyul.

"What happened to you Hyeongjun? Why did you look like someone who was almost raped?" Hangyul jokingly stated only to find the younger boy crying again. "Look! Don't cry anymore. I am very sorry. What happened to you?" Hangyul took a fresh roll of face wipes to help the boy get rid of snots and dirt he have on his face. "I was almost raped by someone yet you joked about rape. How can you be so insensitive?" Although Hyeongjun met this guy right at this moment, he glared at the man expressing his extreme anger.

"Why would someone rape you? Is he crazy?" Hangyul almost laughed at the statement he just said yet he decided he should not. "Yes. He is my ex-boyfriend, I only found out about him when I met that punk before I got here." He still remembered that scene earlier. "Why would he rape you when he can ask for it nicely? Like, can I fuck with you?" Hangyul only joked about what he said when he felt Hyeongjun froze for a moment and kept silent. "Hyeongjun-ah. Please answer me, that was just a joke." Hangyul also froze when he saw the younger one having a hard-on, visible under his thin white clothing.

"If I say yes Hyung, will you fuck me?" Hyeongjun asked the older one who was shocked. Hangyul didn't know what to do or what to say. He was completely stunned by this pretty guy beside him. "I need to let this out Hyung, it hurts!" Hyeongjun is now complaining about the thing that is building up near his thing. "I need your help Hnagyul-Hyung! Yes, you can fuck me!" Hyeongjun exclaimed not able to hold back anymore. He didn't realize that Hangyul also can't hold back anymore.

"You wanna get fucked the hell out of you? So be it!" Hangyul replied.