• 22 •

Third-Person POV

The couple spent the rest of their week studying for the incoming exams. The sooner they study, the better. While Hyeongjun was doing just fine with his reviews, Hangyul seemed to have a very hard time while he was all alone. Even though he promised his boyfriend that he will not bother him, he can't help but dial his number one late night.

The first time he tried to dial his boyfriend's phone, he did not answer. After a few more dials, he finally answered in a somehow hoarse voice. "Hello? Who is this?" Asked the boy on the other line which was awakened by the call. "Oh, were you sleeping? I am so sorry for calling you. Goodnight babe!" Hangyul was about to end the call when Hyeongjun stopped him.

"What is it babe? This is the first time you have called me in the middle of the night" he said. Hangyul can't help but let out a big sigh before he spoke to his boyfriend in the other line.

"Remember last week when we were at the amusement park? I have seen several men in black and at first I thought they were not into us. I just thought maybe there is a celebrity that day that's why they were on guard." Hangyul explained to his boyfriend.

"Okay, proceed," Hyeongjun said on the other line."And then remember when we were on that carousel, the bigger carousel. We were taking pictures right? I just reviewed some of our pictures and I saw a man in black taking some shots. Starting there, I became full alert and in a few more rides, I saw them follow us." Hangyul said.

"Are you calling me because of that? That is some stupid yet concerning reason babe." Hyeongjun just laughed the matter out, and this made Hangyul upset. "Did you know that I was worried sick because of this? And you would just laugh this freaking topic off? Why the fuck did I ever call you?" And he decided to end the call.

"He doesn't take things seriously. How childish of him." He just tucked himself to bed, unknowingly that his boyfriend was on the verge of his tears. He woke up in the middle of the night because his boyfriend called, even though he was burnt-out that day because he was exerting extra time and effort for his studies and his part-time job in the cafe he was working.

Hyeongjun decided to call Hangyul, which Hangyul answered the moment his phone rang. 

"Hey babe, I am sorry that I made you upset over the phone. I was just finding a way to laugh because I had a stressful and tiring day." Hyeongjun explained despite the several times his voice cracked because he was trying his best to hide his cries, and the fact that his tears won't stop falling.

Hangyul noticed the cracks and he asked his boyfriend even though he was still speaking. 

"Hey are you crying?" That caught Hyeongjun off-guard and he paused for a while. Hyeongjun decided to leave his room and went to the balcony of their house and there he broke down.            "Yes I am you, dummy! Who wouldn't cry after their boyfriend ended a call in the middle of the night." He said, while his tears were gushing out of his eyes, and he can feel that his nose was starting to get clogged.

"Hey baby, I am so sorry that I let out my frustration in you. I was just dead worried about the issue, I was just making sure you were safe. It's for your own security babe." Hangyul explained, trying to calm his crying boyfriend. 

"How about this babe, let's go on a date tomorrow before the exams, just to let out some stress and let's talk about it. Are you in?" Hyeongjun unconsciously nodded and answered a short 'yes' and Hangyul was joyed to hear this. "What time will you be picking me up?" Hyeongjun asked, making Hangyul stand up and look at his planner that was situated at his study table.

"Is 10 okay for you? Then we'll go home at 7 in the evening." Hangyul said and he went back to the bed, bouncing as his body laid flat on the soft surface. "Yes, pick me here at 10. Goodnight babe." Hyeongjun just replied, although he was excited about the fact that they were going on the date, he was still a little bit angry with his boyfriend for shouting at him.

"I love you, bunny," Hangyul said on the other line, which made Hyeongjun happy and caused his heart to make a backflip. "I love you too, sexy." And Hangyul who heard his boyfriend say it, was extremely happy and caused him to kick and punch the air. What a dork.

"Okay, goodnight babe! Have a good night's rest." He said, and he ended the call. 

''So, what should I wear tomorrow?" Hangyul asked himself. He stood up again and turned on the lights to his darkroom. He opened his closet and decluttered his organizers and went through his hanged clothes and jackets. He even went for the slightest details like what color of scarf is he going to wear since it is still freezing cold outside.

During his decluttering moment, a piece of clothing caught his attention and he grabbed it immediately. The clothing was made of a shiny fabric, probably latex and he was stunned when he remembered what that is. It was his super sexy shorts that were given to him by his best friend on his birthday, before that said friend moved away from their neighborhood. He just threw the piece of clothing back to its former place and he scurried to his clothes again and figured out he will just resume it tomorrow morning.

After his small closet session, he decided to go back to sleep and tucked himself comfortably. After resting for a while, he decided to close his eyes but can't seem to fall asleep. The sight of those men in black suits following them and taking their pictures seemed to have an effect on his nerves and he can't calm down, knowing that he was sure they were following Hyeongjun.Hangyul decided to just play a game on his phone and after several more minutes, he fell asleep while his phone was still turned on and playing the game, and later on shut down.