• 10 •

The two, Yohan and Hangyul remained at the lecture hall minutes after the the other two left them. "Why are you bothering Hyeongjun?" Hangyul asked while he still kept the eye contact between them. "I am not bothering him, besides I think there is nothing to be worried about. Hyeongjun already knows me." Yohan was obviously proud when he released that statement. But he doesn't know that Hangyul already knows something about him. "Ah, so being abusive and violent towards your partner is something to be proud of?" both of Hangyul's eyebrows raised in unison seeing how Yohan reacted upon what he said. "Don't you think you are liable for your actions? You are already in your legal age when you first hurt him, when in fact- he was just a minor. And I do think that is punishable by law." Hangyul saw how Yohan's nerves started to pop-out in his forehead and in his knuckles.

"You shouldn't put your nose where it don't belong. Don't you think, little bunny?" Yohan just returned the smile Hangyul gave him. "Besides, there is no such proof that you can use against me. Maybe you need to find one first before you can sue me." Yohan walked and passed over the Hangyul. And in a bit of a second, he stopped exactly where the other man is. "You can say that I was subtle when I did that, but you don't know what I can do." Yohan pat Hangyul's shoulders and decided to leave the hall. Hangyul was left in there, contemplating in his thoughts for what the other man said. "Evidence huh-" he mumbled under his thoughts. The door to the lecture hall opened, revealing a janitor which signaled Hangyul to leave the place.

Eunsang texted him to meet-up in the cafe where Hyeongjun is working part-time.
"Hyeongjun needs to talk about something important. We're skipping our afternoon subjects. We decided to go to the cinema and watch the new movie. Are you in?"
From: Gay Bitch

Hangyul texted his brother immediately, saying that he was in for the idea and he immediately called a taxi when he was outside the school.

CINEMA

"Hey, what flavor of popcorn do you want to eat?" Eunsang asked the boy beside him who was looking on the floor and was sad the whole time. "Anything will do Eunsangie. Besides, I don't have the appetite. You can pick whatever flavor you want." Even though sadness was evident in his voice, Eunsang tried to cheer his friend up by buying him foods. Because he believe that foods lift up the sour and low mood of people. And he wanted Hyeongjun to cheer up after the incidents this day, although it seems impossible for now.

Eunsang ordered the largest popcorn he can, with the flavor he wanted. As he paid for the popcorn, he spotted someone familiar away from them. He immediately held Hyeongjun's hand and pulled the curly boy away from the popcorn stall. They went near the cinema's entrance and decided they would wait for Hangyul there. "Why did we have to go here Eunsangie? Can't Hangyul hyung just follow us here in the cinema? I thought you texted him the details." Hyeongjun was getting furious and acted more strangely as the time passes. Eunsang never felt this weird character of Hyeongjun before but it is starting to surface.

"Hey, are you really okay Hyeongjun? You seem to be so worried about something. You're acting strange this day, after that Yohan did something under the desk." Hyeongjun's eyes widened as he looked over Eunsang who was starting to munch on his popcorn. "I think I need some tea. Can you spill one for me?" Eunsang winked at his friend jokingly but was immediately astounded after he heard a deep and resonating voice behind him. "Hyeongjun won't tell you anything, gay bitch!" Yohan was behind him, shooting sharp glares at the two of them, especially eyeing Hyeongjun who was frozen in his place. "Yes, he will tell us everything. And for your information Mr. Yohan, Hyeongjun already has a boyfriend. And as a person who knows how one becomes so obsessed with your partner, I think you'll understand how I want you to keep your distance from my baby." Hangyul was behind Yohan, holding two very large softdrinks for them to drink later.

"By distance, you mean avoid him at all costs?" Yohan faced Hangyul who somehow had the same height as him. "Not at all costs, but I do appreciate respect and some appropriate distance. Because we all know how obsessed you are with him when you two were a thing." Hangyul smirked as he said those words. Yohan also smiled, feeling hurt by the sudden attack made by Hangyul. "Don't worry, I won't interfere with your baby anymore. Goodbye!" Yohan made a salute before he left the three alone. Hangyul smiled eventually, claiming victory as he felt Yohan's ego diminish by what he just said.

He felt relieved as he saw Yohan's tall figure dissappeared in a minute after their little chat. Hyeongjun on the other hand can't help but shake and tug Eunsang's jacket while he was looking at the floor. Hangyul observed the odd behavior the younger boy was making, and he thought that it was not good news.

______________________
Sorry if the updates were published just now. And here it is!
______________________