ANGER PART 2

A  MOTHER'S ANGER
Nora Allen walked into the den and found her daughter in-law sitting on a couch, holding a picture frame and her heart went out to her.
She sat beside her and held her hand in an attempt to comfort her.
Hey honey, how are you holding up Nora asked.
I'm not Iris said brokenly and the brave face she'd been wearing gave way as the floodgates opened and she wept bitterly.
Nora pulled her into her arms and held on to her as she cried her heart out.
I'm not going to tell you that I know how you feel because I don't or that it's going to get better because I don't know how we can get over this Nora said  but I'm here for you honey. I'm right here. You are not alone. You will never be alone I promise she continued.
Iris held onto her mother in-law and let herself be comforted.    Just then, they heard the doorbell and Nora offered to answer it.
About three minutes later, Iris walked out to see who the visitor was and found the last person she expected to see: Dr. Cameron, the man who murdered her daughter......
Iris: What are you doing here?
Nora Allen: Iris,honey. Why don't you go back inside? I'll take care of this..
Iris: What are you doing in my house?
Dr Cameron: Mrs West-Allen, I'm here to see you. I would like to apologise to you and your family for your loss. I do hope you can forgive me. It was a mistake......
Iris: A mistake? My daughter is dead and all you can say is it was a mistake?Asking for forgiveness
My heart is broken in a million pieces and I don't think I can ever be whole. My world has been plunged in complete darkness and you are sorry?
Dr Cameron,I don't think I can ever forgive you for what you did. Your mistake took the life of my baby. I never want to see you here. Ever again. Because if I do, I won't be able to hold myself back.
Nora Allen: Dr Cameron, I think you should leave now.......
Dr Cameron walked out the door and Iris collapsed on the floor, tears freely flowing as she mourned the loss of her child...the light of her life....Nora West-Allen.