THE PROTEST

The students and staffs of Woodward High School gathered en masse to stage a protest regarding the suspended investigation into Dr. Cameron, the man responsible for Nora's death.
On the first day of the protest, the students and staffs were joined by the staffs of various schools across the city and took to the streets threatening to shut down their various schools unless the doctor was held accountable for his actions.
It turned out that Dr. Cameron was the mayor's nephew so no one was willing to take any action against him.
That night, the protesters rallied outside the West-Allen house,sat on the portable chairs they brought with them,placed Nora's picture on an easel and held a candlelight vigil in her honor.
They took turns sharing their memories of Nora and how much they were going to miss her.
Barry's parents had decided to live with their son and daughter in-law as they grieved the death of their daughter.
They all heard the singing from the house and walked outside to find the crowd sitting on their lawn and were touched to hear the wonderful things they had to say about Nora.
The principal of Woodward High came forward to give his condolences to the family and told them that Nora was really special to everyone who knew her.
The family sat on the porch and listened to the glowing tributes from people whose lives were touched by Nora and were comforted knowing they weren't alone in their pain........
By the second day of the protest half the businesses in the city were shut down as thousands of people took to the streets to join in the protest threatening to shut down the city until the doctor was held accountable and the city was safe again for their children.....
By the third night, two blocks leading up to the West-Allen house was filled with the protesters who had gathered for the candlelight vigil to celebrate the life of Nora West-Allen, the bravest thirteen year old who saved six students before the negligence of a medical doctor, a professional cut her life short........
They would not rest until the doctor was held accountable for his actions.........