FULL CIRCLE

Six months after Hope turned twenty-eight exactly two years after she was married to the love of her life: Henry Carter. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who she named Nora.
It was a very joyous occasion for the family. Life was perfect as Barry and Iris got to witness the birth of their granddaughter.
Four months earlier, Henry Allen had passed away two weeks after his wife was buried.
When Nora was two years old, she and her parents came to her grandparents house for a visit.
When they arrived,they found to their surprise that the curtains were yet to be drawn even though it was 10:00am.
When Hope finally opened the curtains, she found her parents sitting on the couch, hand in hand with a smile on their faces.
On getting closer, she realized that they weren't breathing and immediately called for her doctor husband who examined them and confirmed her fears...... her parents were gone....
They died peacefully in their sleep the night before.
They were buried side by side surrounded by their family........
Like the ancient saying.... people are born and others die day by day, generation after generation...
A daughter is born and soon becomes a mother and a second generation is born. The daughter becomes a mother. The mother becomes a grandmother and so.. life goes on.......
Once upon a time,a daughter was born to a certain man. She grows up and falls in love. She gets married and becomes a mother to a daughter, the daughter grows up and falls in love...she marries the love of her life and becomes a mother to a daughter.
The daughter is taken from her and heaven sends her another... a daughter. The daughter grows up,falls in love, gets married and has a daughter of her own...she later went on to have two sons named Barry and Nate.
When the eldest son was eight, the Dayton family moves next door to them. This family has an eight year old daughter and the two children become the best of friends......and maybe more...........
Could this be another generation of unending love between a certain Bartholomew Henry Carter and a certain Iris Anne Dayton.
What can I say.....Life has come full circle..........
THE END.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi guys. It's been an amazing journey with you all. Thanks for your kind words and support.
It means a lot to me.
Although this story has ended, I believe that our journey is just beginning.
I look forward to sharing more stories with you.
Please check out my other stories and I sincerely wish you the best that life has to offer 💜