THE MIRACLE

The last eight months have been really tough but Iris West-Allen has never been more beautiful as she bloomed with the child of the man she loves,her partner,best friend and husband...Barry Allen.
On the third month, Barry took time off work to be with his wife as they prepared for the arrival of their baby.
They bought extra toys and a new wallpaper for nursery when the baby comes. They decided not to find out the gender until the baby was born.
Their excitement as they told their family and friends that they were expecting was unparalleled.

Barry waited on Iris day and night. He waited for her with a wash basin, toothbrush and towel on the bedside table when she woke up. He even insisted on carrying her to the bathroom. He made breakfast and served her in bed. He made sure she took her prenatal vitamins and that she stayed off her feet as long as possible.
The baby was good to her and her morning sickness wasn't so bad.
On the morning of the baby's arrival, Barry carefully arranged the overnight bag with all the essentials. He made sure the house was sparkling clean and made breakfast.
He insisted they went for a walk as the doctor ordered.
Three hours later,he drove them to the hospital and helped Iris get settled as they waited for Dr Palmer to see them. They insisted on him being their doctor as not only was he a very good friend,he was also the one who delivered Nora.
He came in thirty minutes later and after examining Iris,he told them everything was fine and looking good.
They chatted for hours about how they first met in college until the baby was ready to come.
When Barry laid eyes on the baby,he was at a loss for words.
She was the most beautiful baby girl he'd ever seen. She was so perfect that he didn't even realize he was crying until Iris wiped the tears from his eyes.
She weighed five pounds,eight ounces. She had her mother's eyes and her father's heart in the palm of her tiny hand.
As he handed her over to her mother,Dr Palmer asked if they had a name for her yet.
They looked at each other and smiled as they both answered. Her name is Hope West-Allen......
Iris held her new born daughter in her arms as she cried happily.
Hi baby. I love you so much. You are Mommy's little miracle.
Hi sweetie. I'm so happy to meet you. I'm going to do my best to protect you.
As they sat side by side looking at heaven's perfect gift with so much love in their eyes, the baby smiled and drifted off to sleep. She might only be three hours old but she already has her father wrapped around her little finger.......
As Iris finally fell asleep due to exhaustion,Barry looked at his family and was suddenly filled with peace. Raising his eyes to heaven,he whispered words of gratitude to God for making his family whole again. He promised to do his best to be there for them,to never take them for granted and to be the kind of husband and father God created him to be...........

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi guys. More chapters to come as we embark on the perfect rollercoaster of the life of Hope West-Allen.
Keep reading and voting. Your comments are much appreciated!