NORA

Barry and Iris decided to clean out Nora's room and found her phone. While looking through her pictures,they came across an audio recording  from the day she died.
They were surprised to find it and looked at each other for confirmation on what to do.
They finally decided to play it and sat down to listen...
Nora: Hi Mom and Dad. I know you are on your way here but something feels really wrong and if I'm gone before you get here, I want you both to know how much I love you.
Mom,I love you so much. You are my best friend and I'm so proud to be your daughter. Thank you for your sacrifices. Thank you for always being there. For changing every diaper and soothing every fever. For putting up with every temper tantrum. For being there when I needed someone to love and someone to hate. Thank you for everything. I will always be grateful.
Dad, I want to apologise to you. When I said I didn't want to be like you? I was hurt and very angry. I was wrong. I know that now. Because I am like you and everything good in me,I have from you. I am so proud of you. I want you to know that you are the best dad anyone can ask for.
When I'm gone. I don't want you two to cry so much. It's okay to be sad for a while but you both have to move on and be happy.
I will never forget all you did for me. My sweet parents. I was really happy because of you two. You gave me everything I have ever needed. I want you to know that it doesn't hurt. And when it's all over I will be at peace.... I love you both so much.....
And just like that, the weight of the burden they had carried for weeks suddenly dissipated and they were at peace. They got to hear from their baby,one last time.........
Finally, they could begin to heal........