THE BOOK OF HOPE: CHAPTER 2

SEVEN YEARS LATER
Hope has grown to become a tornado of pure energy. She keeps her parents on their toes.
While Nora was very quiet and calm, it seems Hope did not inherit the quiet gene. She had a loud voice and knew how to use it especially to get what she wanted.
Her father was not immune to her ways. All she had to do was look at him with those brown eyes and he ends up saying yes.....
Her mother was a different case.
She knew how to say No and Hope tried to figure out how to get what she wanted from her.
She thought her mother was tough and that her father was a big softie but it turned out her mother was just as soft as long as you knew what button to push.
Her Dad always knew how to get her to say yes. Anytime she asked for something and her Mom said no. She would go to her Dad for help and he would send her out to play and by the time she returned home, her Mom would be in a really good mood and would tell her she changed her mind about her earlier decision and would give her whatever she asked for.
She kept asking her Dad for his secret but he always laughed and told her not to bother but Hope was determined to figure it out and she finally did......
It turned out that her Mom was even softer than her Dad and all Hope had to do was....cry....
Iris West-Allen cannot stand to see her daughter cry and the minute Hope discovered it....she used it to her advantage...a lot....
Although Hope was obviously a Daddy's girl, she loved her Mother a lot and always wants her to be happy.
So she acted as a go-between  especially on the days her Dad was busy with work.
She reminds him to buy flowers and chocolate every morning.
When she was five years old, her Dad forgot about their anniversary and she had to enlist the help of her grandparents to save the day...
Hope likes to see her mother happy and the only person who is capable of making her happy is  her husband....
Every evening before bed, Hope talks to the portrait of her sister Nora. Even though she never knew her, she missed her very much.
Every year on her birthday,her mom and dad buys a cake and asks Hope to make a wish in place of Nora. They light a candle and talk about their favorite memories of her.
Hope loves her sister but worries that she'll never live up to their parents expectations of her..
So every night before she sleeps, she asks Nora if she was doing well and if she was making their parents proud....
Alas, the only ones who can answer that question have no idea what was going through their baby's mind......

       AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi guys. So sorry for the chapter is short. I'll try harder to make it longer. Thanks for your reading my stories and voting as well. It means a lot...
I'll update as soon as I can.
Remain blessed!