Chapter 1

A/N there is slight cursing nothing like f-bomb but some pretty bad ones

*Zolo's POV*

Hi! My name is Zolo Starglen, and I live in Furrton, Manitoba. I am a pro- everyone kind of fur, and go to one of the three high schools here, West Kildonan Furlegiot. After I'm finished with Kilodonan will go to West Furrton University or the University of Manitoba and do courses there (Winnipeg is like 30 min away) and this is how it all started. Another thing, I'm a True Blue and black furred cat, with a darker shade of blue on the tip of my tail and shining green eyes.

I was woken up by my alarm at 5:50 AM again ( my Dad drives me to school on his way to work) and I got to the school at around 7:30 AM. ( I get to my Oma's then I take my medication for my ADHD and my OCD then I walk to school from there ) as I was walking in to the school I saw Tyler one of the two  male bully leaders, bullying one of the gay people in my school AGAIN, I wasn't surprised, so I walked over there to serve him a long lecture on how to accept people for who they are and that there is no dangerous 'Difference' .
"Well look who finally showed up!" Tyler said in his dumb jock voice seriously they all sound alike. "Alright back off of him he did nothing to you." I say in a cold yet calm voice "We just wanted you, not this faggot" As Tyler is charging me I make a shooing motion at the deer that they were beating up, his eyes widen and he nods and takes the chance to escape. I smile sadly, wishing this wasn't necessary as the first punch hits my stomach. I am doubled over retching and I get hit badly then the hits stop and I collapse and then I hear voices then the sounds of a scuffle. They stop and then strong but gentle paws pick me up and I look into my rescuers face and see a jackal. My thoughts were running one second, and then I faint and see the blackness cover my vision. After what seemed to me like a moment but I learned was ten minutes I woke up in the nurse's office with Mrs. Seymore (seemore) bending over me. Mrs. Seymore is a white stallion with a silky pink mane. She tells someone that I'm awake. Who though? The jackal that I had seen before is over my bed he asks in a Baritone voice ( he was ripped and maybe 6'3" so I was surprised it was not deep.) "Are you alright?" and I respond with a "I...I think so." ' Wow smooth me, real smooth for someone who I like already.' "Great! I just wonder why they did that?" He asked, concern over his facial expression. "It's because I am all about Anthro rights and equality." I say, more of a groan of annoyance. "By the way my name is Zolo what's yours?" "It's Anu, I bet you can guess why." I look into his face and see the gold markings delicately surrounding his eyes like Eyes of Horus and his ears inside are golden with almost indistinguishable lines in his ears and I say "You look like Anubis!" I exclaim as I get up and about to ask what classes he had when the door slammed open and I yelled out of surprise and fear of what the fur intended "Look out!" while I jumped in front of him and ended getting stabbed in the arm by Tyler. I scream and fall in pain clutching my arm. For what seems like a eternity I stare at my arm wondering why its not bleeding so much also whishing Spencer and his robots were here with his fnaf security system it would be much better I noticed a orange and white husky looking in and then he ran to get a teacher I remember him from class I think his name is Tiberus, but I'm not sure. While Anu is wrestling Tyler to the ground, Mrs. Seymore tends to me while Mr. Andgong, the assistant nurse, calls for the Principal to get here. I hear Mr. Kowalachuck (yes he is a Koala) come into the room, ask Anu to get off of Tyler then escorts Tyler ( he is a Dalmatian by the way) to the police officer that usually hangs around to keep furs out of trouble. I look at Anu and I say "Your welcome." and I kiss him without thinking. After I realize what I have done I blanch, run to one of the beds and hide behind the curtain to hide myself.

A/N Hey hope you like this first chapter it is probably horrible ( i will think so after a day i know) if not please let me know in the comments holy Anubis 588 words i did not know i could do that if no one likes this story then i will continue it because I can so please comment i will accept
criticism thanks for reading!c:

Editor's note: your writing is amazing as it is, Anubian. Keep writing, you have talent. Now let me change your 588 words to 700 exactly.
For anyone reading my note, he asked me to edit so I obliged. Jazzie_Writez is my account of you're wondering!

(Editers note: not much to fix here honestly a great start)