Chapter 6

Anu's POV

When the teacher let us out of 3rd period, I knew it was lunch. from the time tables I at glanced Zolo, and I did not look where I was going because he looked upset then I bowled over a smaller student. I gasped and said "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" I help the fur up, and I can see that its a turquoise and white cat with glasses. He mumbles something and almost takes off before he sees Zolo. "Zolo?" He asks, a bit louder than his mumbling but still quiet, he sounds slightly hopeful and scared at the same time. Zolo takes a moment to recognize the cat "Spencer?!" they both do a phone paw signal they hold there paw to their ears and say "Hello? Hello?" then Spencer says "It is and your cousin! You wanna hang out and catch up?" I hear an underlying "Please?" then Spencer seems to notice me and says, "If your friend is not too possessive or a yandere seeing me as a threat to his love for you." He glares. "Ummm, What? Sorry?" I ask. Zolo and Spencer laughed and both said "Sacrilege! Employ the Law of Gaming!" and fairly dragged me to a class room. Apparently I found out that the 'Law of Gaming' is teaching me about what references to games are. Yeah, some interested me, but when they showed me Yandere Simulator ( yes the game)  I defended myself. "that's not me!" I cringed at the reference they made, of me of all people. Spencer giggled. "I was joking!" 

Suddenly, a Crocodile barged in and said to Spencer, "Little Kitty come with me." Spencer got a scared look and I noticed this. "Go away he doesn't want to go with you." I told him. I did have a pretty good idea of what was going on, so I turned on the voice recorder that was in my pocket from a project in science. "Little Kitty has to come with me or it will be worse when we take him tonight." I had the evidence I needed to report the croc, so I turned off the voice recorder from the outside of my pocket by the same way had I turned it on. (By rubbing my paws up and down my leg so it looked like I was cold). Then, he started speaking again. "Fine, little kitty can be spared today." as he was about to exit the room, but before leaving he said "Little Doggie." he left, and Zolo grabbed my arm and told me to stay here. I thought it was for him going to tell off the croc, then I realized that he had figured out that 'Little Doggie ' was the 'pet' name for me given by Daren. He was telling me to not black out. I looked to Spencer, who was almost crying and looking really scared. "Did they ever take you?" I asked, with a serious expression. He saw my eyes, and realized that they probably had it done to me too, and he nodded his eyes giant orbs looking at me with mixed feelings.

Zolo's POV:

Anu asked Spencer, who was my childhood and still my best friend, if they had ever taken him I saw his eyes grow wide and he NODDED. I could see clearly that it pained him. That's why we haven't talked. "Spencer you should have told me I could have helped!" I said. Before he could take off, I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug, saying that I will make them pay for hurting my best friend. Anu hugged us both.

A/N No there is no love triangle the hug was purely for comforting Spencer the next chapter is the croc being reported and Anu's family meeting Zolo for the first time anyway and as always stay true to you by by

(Edited)