Chapter 28

Zolo's POV:

So lunch came with a surprise in the form of Tyler's brother, Cody
" please don't hurt me I'm not like my brother!!" He had desperately said when he first had came into the classroom that we were in and he told us " Founding 4" as the GG's know us but we prefer the name that our friends gave us the " Finding 4" along with our friends, the Allies Alley group and the GG's ( discluding the 3 furs that had hated on Spencer in the chat) when we had a Inclusion Clubs meeting ( the 2 main clubs [ the GG's {LGTBQ} and the Allies Alley club {the allies version of the GG's}] and any one who wasn't in a club yet but was interested) and all heads turned to him then the club leaders ( us finding 4 and the alley makers 5 [the founding members of the 2 clubs]) looked at Anu who was basically acting as a type of speaker of the house and he asked him "why are you here?" " Jared h-he became the leader of the popular boys and tried to take me out because I'm not a bully and I need a safe place to hide my friends and myself from them, please help us!"
The Alley makers had a quiet discussion with the rest if the allies the interested ones had internal debates and we GG's all talked then we all came to the same agreement: we would help them and Cody opened the door and said " we have found a safe place!" And a group of about 3 furs ( including the lizard from this morning) came in and Sadie one of the Alley makers said " Hi do any of you 4 want to be a speaker like in parliament?" And she was being really friendly and there was a tense silence and the lizard said " I will." " "right" said Carter another Alley maker " you will be Speaker...?" " Adam" I nod and say " you can be open here this is a..." I slowly turn my head do I'm looking at everyone as I'm talking " ...no judgement zone and a place of new beginnings and forgiving." Some furs look nervous so I nod to Spencer and he uses his powers to make everyone at the Leaders table reveal their sexuality above the alley makers heads there is the male and female symbols linked and above our heads there is the 2 male liked symbols and above a few interested furs heads are the purple transgender symbols some linked to both male and female some just male, some just female " do you want a transgender club branch out of the Inclusion club club?" All of the transgenders move to the transgender fur on the leaders table Karen joins him and said " both genders for equal representation!" "and your names are..?" "Leader Kyle." "Leader Karen." this sent mutterings as they were the names of the 2 personality memes "No, we are not like the memes if anything we are the exact opposite of the memes." they say at the exact same time the mutterings stopped and in a minute the name for the transgender club was announced " we have decided to call ourselves the transcending transgenders, transcenders for short." then there is a knock at the door and we all look at it as it opens to reveal Mr. Sliptram who asked if anyone wanted to speak in the assembly next period and Anu and Spencer looked at each other and nodded and stood up so did Carter and Sadie ( references to a book series by rick riordan can you guess which) from the Allies and Kyle and Karen also stood up and followed Mr. Sliptram to the gym...

sorry about the short chapter but the assembaly will be too long to include both but i don't want to give too much away so bu by and as always stay true to you!