Chapter 37

Anu's POV:

so the next day since Zolo can't give me a ride because of his dentists appointment I got on Spencer's bus for the ride to school we picked up a small amount of furs and got to the school "dose Marionette always drive?" I asked as we were pulling up to the school " yes he does." Spencer replied then once everyone else was off I asked "why did you not bring your bus to school the day after.... that photo... was uploaded?" "I thought that furs would not want to use the bus because it was run by a were-cat but they don't care this school is really inclusive!" we go into the school and once we are noticed the school atmosphere changed subtly and a few hostile gazes were directed at me but broke off when I turned to them including some of the GG's, Transcenders and the Allies also gave me 'back off' looks I started to get stressed but I was able to calm myself this time and then I went to my locker , opened it and there was a painted picture of me hanging and in red the words 'CRIMINAL F***' were on the bottom and I don't share a locker and this was really stressing me out so I took a picture of it with my phone for evidence and grabbed my binder closed and locked my locker and headed to the private place that I found when I first got here because I told the Principal about my problem with stress and he said "I can't tell you exactly where it is but go to the courtyard outside the ghost room and search the wall." and I had found this hidden alcove but it was large on both ends there was plenty of space for pacing or laying out anything school related and just sitting as it was my de-stress place I sat down under the vent that led to the ghost room I know ghosts exist but they never interact with me for reasons that I don't know and that's fine when I de-stress I usually need privacy unless it's with a friend who I trust utterly and completely like Zolo I trust Spencer and Tiberus but I'm not ready to divulge all my pains and stress on them I don't even know who they would get advice from then there is a clatter from the vent above my head I look up and a pencil and notepad slowly descend through the air and I instantly knew I was about to interact with my first ghost the notepad hovers like someone is holding it in midair but I'm not afraid because it it was a malicious ghost it would have not have gotten me to look up at the vent it would have scared me and not communicating with me by writing out what it wanted to say in the dirt it drew what it wanted to say 'name?' "Anu" then on the notepad's cover it wrote my name then it flipped open the cover and wrote faster than any living being could 'my name is Harold Sunglen, I've seen you with Spencer I help him keep this area clean and also your speech was inspiring. What's wrong?' he wrote "y-you are a Glen?" I asked 'I was... once but if you still think that I'm a Glen even though I died then... yes I am a Glen.' " I wonder why everyone is hating me they are ok at as soon as Zolo is not at school the school seemed to object to my presence. 'this school is so accepting' is how Spencer described it earlier that seems ironic now..." 'it's ok that it seems ironic I died in a car crash but I still scare the jocks when they get in their cars but never when they are driving and its ironic because a ghost scared the driver in the car that crashed into us that ghost is haunting a jail cell by her own choice because he felt so guilty i use both because she is gender fluid.' "I'm guilty for hurting my friends and causing problems." 'no that's not true' Harold wrote 'I could be guilty for a bunch of thing but if you only blame yourself because of what you did and not the context of why you did it my help would be for nothing... it was no accident that the principal knew where to send you to de-stress I helped you because my power in life and still in death is to see whether furs are good or evil and what kinds of good and evil you are mostly good only harboring evil for yourself in the form of self hatred you don't have to hate yourself because there is nothing to hate if you stop hating yourself I believe that all evil will flee your aura unless someone did something that caused harm to those you love and care for and that's more neutral that evil.' then a voice I know says "Anu you met Harold?" It was Spencer and he looked Annoyed I start to draw into myself but Spencer puts a reassuring paw on my shoulder "it's not you that I'm annoyed at its the school once you left the commons they started saying things about you that Tibby and I will never repeat unless on trial because that is the law but other that we won't say a word." then Tiberus said loudly "Hey Sammy!" then Sammy said angrily " Where is that bast**d Anu?" "why should I tell you if your talking like that he did nothing." "he raped Zolo for god's sake." I shoot up but Spencer forces me down "we will talk with him later." he whispered right in my ear so Sammy would not hear then Tiberus said "that's highly unlikely because Zolo would have not given him that locket he was wearing today if he had done that or even be near him and he is not here today because he has a dentist appointment not because of shame and you deserve this." then we hear ice shatter and Sammy yell "what the hell was that for!" and the response was " telling me that my friend raped my friend." "why Spencer dose it too?" I hold Spencer down as I here Tiberus start punching Sammy then he stops and tells Sammy " leave now or I swear that I will melt you face off. 10, 9, 8,..." he trails off and we both go outside the area Harold had written in the gravel that he was going to bug Sammy neither of us stopped him then Spencer said "adventure mangle." "yes?" a small, cute version of mangle said as they turned visible "did you record that?" they nodded and Spencer said "I want you to record Anu for the rest of the school day so Zolo knows." they nodded again and turned invisible again so the school day past as much as before and I just suffered through it and at the end of the day Spencer helped me de- stress by showing me pictures of him and Zolo playing in the park or in front of a different house they were nice but also comforting and then Zolo called me "Zolo?" I ask "Anu help me there are reporters but I can't get Withered Bonnie to make them leave because one has a axe I'm hiding in my car please get here." he whispered I said "we'll be right there." "what's going on?" Tiberus asked the reporters are back but this time they have a axe to deal with any animatronics, come on we'll take my car I asked my mom to drop it off because I did not want to take your bus because of everyone today but it can fit 5 people so let's go." I reply as I storm to my car wanting to break that axe over the reporters head....

sorry that this chapter took longer than usual to be relased but life happens (althou this time the weekend is to blame it's still life) and i don't have much to add so bu bye and as always stay true to you!