Chapter 43

Spencer's POV:

so Tiberus is pulling me to his living room and I stop he tries walking but feels that I won't continue so he tuns around and asks "what's wrong?" " I don't want your parents to hate me and I know that one of your parents is a were husky and I don't want to make them think that I-" he interrupts me by pulling me close and kissing me " I'm not asking them if I should date you I'm asking them if they like you by who you are not by what you are so don't worry my adorable very fluffy boyfriend!" He said to me in a very caring voice and I relaxed enough to allow him to lead me to his living room and I could tell right away that his mom was the were husky and they just casually chatted and then his mom asked " any mental health issues?" " yes depression, ADHD, OCD, social anxiety." " what's your zodiac?" " Cancer" " is he your Perfect Mate?" " yes." Then both of his parents said at the same time " we are supporting you because you have proven that we can trust you!" Then Cloe came in and held the door and asked " so he won't eat you Tibs?" I cringed back at that and Tiberus and his parents all said "CLOE!!!" Then a feral corgi jumped onto my lap and then I froze in fear " Spencer, are you ok?" " I KNEW IT HE IS DATING YOU BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF YOU HE IS A CYNOPHOBE!!!" Cloe yelled at us and caused the feral corgi jumped down and ran from the room as soon as it was gone I ran to my house crying " Spencer! Wait!" But I ran to my room causing Tiberus to chase after me calling for me to wait for him but I was too upset to stop.