Chapter 11

Note that this is the weekend that Tiberus skipped over (probably will be split into a multi chapter)

Spencer's POV:

I got to the hospital with Anu and Zolo driving me because my parents were still on that business trip (I can't legally do business with high tech companies so my parents are a mediators between me and the companies) I had a Skype from them and they asked a bunch of questions IN ZOLO'S AND ANU'S HEARING I could see them smirking after the most embarrassing questions so I told them that I will tell them everything when they got back (Monday at noon was the scheduled time so I had the rest of the weekend until they came back) but my mom asked "was the last name of the husky you mentioned Valesheart?" I nodded and she said "I knew his dad in high school so I know that we will get along!" I felt like my face was on fire and I quickly ended the call and then Tiberus Skyped I thought 'no don't you dare paw' but I did it anyway and I answered the call with my face still blushing from my mom's last remark I heard a giggle and then Tiberus remarked "You look cute when you blush." if blushing could make your face melt mine would be a puddle now I was blushing so hard "What's taking so long cutie? I'm waiting for you to pick me up!" he was teasing me now and yes he KNEW that Anu and Zolo were in the car and he was dropping hints of what those 10 min were like before we left.

(flashback)

We were alone and then Tiberus pulled me down to his chest and kissed me on the top of me head and told me in a whisper "You were hurt before I can smell it here" he poked my back and I almost cried but then he kissed me a deep passionate kiss on my lips and after he told me that "I won't let anyone hurt you again... honey." I said " I'll be your boyfriend Sweetie."

[present] ( no time has passed)

Zolo asked Anu "Is it as obvious as when he saw us trying to keep our relationship a secret?" "Yes, yes it is." was the reply then we arrived at the hospital I practically flew out of the car and met my boyfriend in a huge kiss and then we rode to my house and I practically dragged him in....

sorry it's cringe i will try to be better about it againn (i don't do weekends unless circumstance permits ) so expect the next chapter on monday

(Editers note: besides the underline nothing to fix)