Chapter 15

Zolo's POV:

So Spencer just roasted us and we ate until he came back we had warmed our food then we ate in silence and then Spencer and I were done and he asked me " Is Lefty the Marionette or did he capture the Marionette." "Captured." "Yes! I knew I was not the only one to know that." [Warning fnaf theory ahead plz don't get mad] " I have a theory about orange man so I believe that it is William Afton before he started experimenting with remnant in fnaf AR: special delivery  there is dark remnant that has a purplish hue and can infect you and from that we see purple guy I think that he is purple because he has infected himself with dark remnant when he started experimenting on himself and we also know that the shadow animations are made of dark remnant as we know that because Shadow Bonnie appears when we are infected with the dark remnant and that's why William was able to be springtrap and scraptrap because he never received a gift from the Marionette he was already infected with remnant." As this was going on everyone else had finished and were looking at Tiberus with  looks that said please make him stop and he got up put our dishes in the sink and stopped Spencer mid sentence about another theory that he had about the Minireenas and the Marionette and said "We are going back to cuddle now. No theories." and we did that and then the power went out " oh no that's never supposed to happen... All power has gone out of everything!" Spencer half yelled all of the sudden 5 furs came and kidnapped Spencer and yelled "CADE  AND TYLER WANTS YOUR FRIEND, FAGGOTS!" then the power came back on as the Marionette did what he did then there was a furious pounding at the door and Anu winced because it had been loud for even me then Withered Bonnie opened the door and in rushed a Dog with no discernable breed and a white fennec fox who was very small and shouted into the room "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRIEND!!!!" Anu clamped his hands over his ears and said " please don't yell my ears are still ringing from about 5 different loud noises almost at once." the Dog said "Lloyd (pronounced loyd) calm down! Would they be conscious if they did something?" "B....BUT!" at this point I got up and told Lloyd "stop yelling at me his best friend, my boyfriend, his boyfriend" I waved at Tiberus "and his  brother with his boyfriend." Then the Marionette spoke up "Spencer was kidnaped before and now we have to wait for his tracker to boot up so we can reach him." then I realised something "A-Anu? remember that I told you that there had been a breakout at the detention center last night and Cade, Tyler and Pearl had all gone there? "Yes. why?" "I think that all three of them are part of Daren's gang." "W-why?" he said his voice shaking a tiny bit" "wait." the dog interuppted "Daren Quezzon? the sex lord ?" "Yes now shut up whomever you are." "the name is Alex." "Any way you told me that Tyler told you 'Go home little Doggie' and Cade also mentioned HIS pet name for you and i heard him say ' Qezzon sends his regards' to my dad's partener before he was arrested and I never told you but Pearl told me right before I started beating her up for that whole chapter(fourth wall break or common reference you deside jk it's a common refrence) she told me 'enjoy your Jackal Gaurdain for now but the little Doggie will have his collar on before long.' And thats when i snapped and started to try to claw her face off" I flexed my claws at the memory. Anu was staring at me and I quickly said " Spencer was another victim we know and having lost 5 other friends to HIM!" I punched the wall and then leaned against it crying softly then Lloyd said "how can we help?" and I used my power (Spencer's power is healing and showing sexuality and emotions and that is not because of his were-fur-isim ) which is the ability to control any electricity and i shocked him into silence then I hear him say"I'm as fluffy as Spencer now!" I turn around and all of his fur had poofed up I then go to Anu and tell him "I want that Rat to leave my life he has been involved ever since my dad got his case and even after it's been closed he is still hurting my friends." Anu rubs my back and says "I'll protect you."  I look at him and ask "who will protect you?" then the tv screen turns on and Spencer says "this is pre recorded so don't freak out or ask me questions now this was supposed to not happen but if this is playing I was just kidnapped will activate the beacon in my shoes when I can Marionette  you will know were I am. Now listen closely Zolo gets Withered Bonnie Anu gets Ballora and Tiberus gets to choose which one he wants. Sorry to anyone who I just met or got in the house after whatever just happened.  But if its Lloyd and Alex you will get the robots I made you after I am back home." then the video cut off and the screen went black then the Marionette said "I got his location they took him to the school!" I stood up and said "Then why are we still here?" we all went to the car and headed to the school (with our respective animatronics Tiberus chose Funtime Freddy) and I was dreading that we were too late to stop them from doing something even if it is just intimidation...

1033 words Anubis, also that part of fnaf ar was released as a teaser what am i doing right also sorry for being so late circumstance did not let me wright or even finish but here is a chapter for you all and yes there are powers don't judge me and as always stay true to you bu by

(Editers note: nothing to fix here)