Chapter 53

Anu's POV:

After Zolo fell asleep in my arms which was cute this time not scary, I sat on the bed still holding him the same way I carried him after I saved him, Bridal style, and then Spencer took a picture and I asked "what's that for?" he smiled and replied "you'll see on your wedding." then he continued "Tomorrow is going to be really special for Zolo." his tone suggested that there was some significance to the date or the occasion but I didn't want to bring up the past tomorrow so I just said "ok Good night." Spencer smiled again and nodded with a quiet good night he left closing the door behind him I place Zolo on one side of the bed tuck him in and then grab my blanket and lay on the other side of the bed and Zolo cutely wriggled over to me and cuddled up to me all while he was still asleep I smile and drift off to sleep...

The next morning I woke up to Zolo tossing and turning the room was bathed in the early morning sunlight, making the room look as if it was made of gold from what I could see of the sky it was a beautiful sunrise it was going to be really nice today. I looked back at Zolo and his face had a scared expression and he was having a nightmare. I gently woke him up his eyes snapped open and he was looking around the room for a moment when he saw me and he clung to me like he does when he is scared or startled. "Good Morning Zolo." I said gently "Good Morning Anu." he replied into my chest we laid there for a moment then Zolo got up and I sat up and looked outside the sunrise was the most beautiful one I have ever seen I told Zolo that as i walked to the window and then took a picture then I turned around to ask him something and he was kneeling on one knee and holding a ring box he opened it and a ring inlaid with Rubies (our birthstone) it is beautiful and then he asked "Anu Glitwater, will you marry me?" before I can answer Spencer says "freeze!" he walks over takes a picture and then he puts his phone away and then he makes a go-on gesture I look at him then I turn back to Zolo "Yes." I say lovingly and Zolo jumps up and puts the ring on my finger. I look at it more closely and realize it has Zolo's and my initials alternating on the flat top of each ruby. Then I make a decision I glance at Spencer he gets the idea and leaves closing the door behind him. then I sat on the bed and Zolo sat beside me and leaned on me "what's wrong?" He asked me concern and love were the only emotions in his voice I sigh and try together with my thoughts then I start talking "I always feel like I'm like an ox in a china shop always breaking things and I'm too big and bulky to leave the china shop without breaking everything..." I trail off trying to formulate an accurate follow-up or clarify it but he gets it right away. "you're not going to ruin our relationship and your you and it doesn't matter that your tall and have larger than average muscles I love you for being you and others should realize that our not a freak for being tall and muscular or for where you come from or for your fur coloration." he said this so confidently and so gently that I felt better I gave him a hug and he gave me the hug I use to comfort him the hug that is gentle yet strong. After a few minutes, he breaks the hug and we get dressed I check his cuts which are almost healed "are you a legacy?" "yes..." he looks at the floor I lift his head "so am I," I say then I give him a quick kiss and we finish getting dressed for those of you who don't know a legacy is the descendant of a half were anthro and a normal anthro with in 7 generations and we then go into the main room of out hotel room.

hello loyal readers sorry for the late update but i have some news as well my school is out of class work until the end of the school year so im not going back to school until september 2020 because of this pandemic so expect a erratic scheduled from now on but thats all i have to say for now so bu bye and as always Stay True to You!