Chapter 31

Zolo's POV:

I wake up to my alarm and the smell of ozone I curse and don't even look to see if I scorched my room with my power because when this happened three  years ago Spencer being the amazing cousin and BFF that he is made a solution that I can spray to make a coating of rubber that is see through and absorbs any electricity that I can expel and only needs to be redone every five years because of decay and my whole room except for the newer things are only three years in from being sprayed with the rubber coating that prevents me from destroying my room and anything in it I sit up and start mewling softly and then I hear my mom ask " is everything alright dear?" " no nothing is alright I was releasing electricity in my sleep again" and then I started crying then I feel a hug I hug the arms and they are Anu's and I turn around and melt in to my Jackal Guardians chest and all my emotional walls break and I pour out all my worries and doubts to him and I told him what I haven't told anyone else other than my parents and the vice principal at my middle school " the first time I was physically bullied was when a fur in my tag tried to choke me with a rubber band around my neck just to mess me up while I was playing fnaf 2." Then the six o'clock news came on and we listened and it was thing we needed to know but didn't affect what we we're going to do today and I shut off my radio and told Anu " I don't want to hurt you by mistake or even roasting you alive with my power but I also don't want to leave you and I'm worried that I'm too dangerous to be around and- and..." words failed me and I buried my face into his chest and cried all my emotions out into his chest and He just rubbed my back and held me in that ' I love you and I trust you and I will never let you go I will always be with you' hug and eventually I calmed down enough to hear him speak and he told me " you can't hurt me you can make your powers not do that I used to always wake up and sand and linen would be everywhere but I learned that if I use my powers by filling bags with sand to sell to people who want sand and making so much linen that my mom can make first aid kits to give to charity or places that need them that I don't use my powers in my sleep because I'm not overcharged with my daily limit on how much power I can hold and you can too I'll always help you whether it's depression or your powers I'm here for you and nothing will ever change that!" Then I kissed him and he kissed me back and then I changed and got ready for school...

Tiberus' POV:

so we were on our way to the school the events of last night before I went home replaying in my head then Spencer snapped in my face and brought me back to the here and now " It's ok no one but the jocks and homophobes will judge and definitely not Zolo never tell him he judged you he will go into a hour long rant thankfully I've never had to suffer through one but one of our friends had to do that when he made the mistake of saying Zolo judged the teacher to harshly and after school he had ranted for a hour and when he was finally done everyone had known how he doesn't judge but observes the behavior of a anthro and uses that as a platform for having conversations with that anthro and when he learns new things about a anthro he add that to his 'conversation platform' as he calls it." "ok.." I sigh then say " I'm just worried that they will tell me that it's too soon and that I did it against your will because of what Daren did..." I trailed off and had to pull my thoughts forcefully out of my regrets "we're here." I look up at we are at the school we go in and find Zolo and Anu and when we find them we walk then when we are in a blind spot for the cameras Anu spins towards us and Spencer's tail wraps around my arm 'that's so cute I have to bug him later' I think as Zolo asks "what?" Anu replies "he marked Spencer." Zolo gives me a look thats says 'imma going to murder you and do it slowly' but Spencer says " I asked him to so Anu dont choke him to death and Zolo don't give him your death stare !" they look at him confused and just look ashamed and start to turn away but Spencer's tail prevents me and Spencer continues " I trust him and I know it's kinda soon after all what Daren did to me but I wanted it so don't hate him." I avoid their eyes so they can't see the beginnings of tears and then then Zolo comes towards me and gets in my face and then after studying my eyes he leans back and says to Spencer "you are sure that you can trust him?" at this I ran past all of them and go outside to cry in peace then I hear the voice that I hoped to never hear again "aww is the little orange upset." I try to get inside and I see Anu he looks at me and sees the fur grab me and drag me away and I think 'he won't point it out, he hates me now' and to the fur I say "let me go You aren't supposed to even be able to talk to me!" I say as I struggle thats ends as soon as he puts a knife to my throat and he growled in my ear " I wanted to get you for getting me caught Daren and I had a good time ruining your unnatural lives so I'm going to restart what I began when they caught me with you and finish it with your murder." I start crying then all of the sudden there is a turquoise blur and I'm on the ground as Spencer who is transformed is learning on the furs chest telling him " I can crush your puny chest if I wanted to you're lucky I'm a pacifist because if I wasn't you would be dead." then Zolo and Anu come out with the Police officer and he arrests the fur for violating the permanent restraint order and threatening with sexual assault and murder then I remembered the rings Spencer had made for us I look down at it and the eyes of it are glowing a nice brown ( he made them in our likenesses, his on my ring mine on his ring) and he said " our animatronics can trace it and play any audio it picks up and it mostly pick up our voices but for safety measures it can be played back" he explains as he de-transformes and Anu reaches out to help me out and I flinch violently away from him and say " why didn't you tell someone you saw me and did nothing!" I was shocked to see you running away from that Doberman I told after he grabbed you." " he pulled a knife on you when I got too close" said Spencer and I believed him and let Anu help me up then Zolo asked me " who was that fur?"

" Kyle Grimestrat!"

Holy Anubis 1308 words???!!!? Im way too good when my imagination wheel starts turning and I might be slower on most weekends because im not ar school or have the privacy to wright chapters on thise days I mostly plan the next chapter so bu by and as always stay true to you!

(Editers note: besides the number not being in written out nothing to fix)