Chapter 8

A/N: the second pov is not even in the story so i will add him (oops i messsed up;) ) in soon [ *cough cough* next chapter *cough cough* ]

Spencer's POV:

Hi! I'm Spencer Ashenglen. (I know that Anu and Zolo did not tell you it, there was no time) A trial happened, and after Cade got sent to jail, 4 boring school days passed. Pearl started to talk to Anu, and he started to give me dark looks. I made sure to bring another of my robots. (part of my mobile security system and also double as bodyguards more on that later) Marionette was always with me, and I brought Witherd Bonnie with me to class because I was scared that Anu would try something because he started not letting Zolo near me and acting like a Yandere. After class was over, Anu confronted me he told me to give him the sulfuric acid that I took. Then I remembered that Pearl was always trying to ruin my friendships and my life, especially when she was with HIM. "I don't have sulfuric acid, please leave me alone." I told him, and I started walking away. then a jock threw something at me and Anu slammed me against the lockers. Marionette and Witherd Bonnie started forward, but I waved them off. then I yelled out, snapping, "Ok Pearl I'll transfer you homophobe! I'll leave and never come back! I'll leave off a cliff! Just leave me alone!!!" I shouted. Anu started closing his paw around my neck, but he was ripped off of me by Zolo. I just sat there gasping and then the darkness closed in.

Zolo's POV:

I was walking with Pearl, and I never trusted her after I had seen her false smile. I heard Spencer yelling to Pearl. After he finished, I nodded once. Sammy and Lawrence grabbed her and Steph and Saffron were menacing her from over my shoulder, and I told her in a low voice "I will ruin your life and put you through Spencer's FNaF gauntlet for turning my boyfriend into a temporary murderous yandere fur and because you manipulated him." I threatened. I ran and saw Anu choking Spencer. I broke his grip and judo flipped him over my shoulder and when he saw who I was he said "he was plan..." I interrupted him by slapping him and told him "Pearl was using you! I have video evidence and I was going to tell my dad that she was attempting murder Spencer using YOU as the weapon!" he just sat there, with his fur was paling to grey. I heard a thump, and the Marionette was trying to help Spencer up. "Spencer is unconscious but he is very heavy right now." He said. Then the color returned to Anu, and he picked up Spencer and told him that he knew that there were no cameras looking at that spot, because this was in a blind spot. I told him that I wouldn't tell of the attempt if he doesn't try to be the only responsible one. He had to provide evidence of Pearl's manipulation, his questioning, and attacking the robots. He agreed, and by then we were at the nurses office.

Spencer's POV

I woke up while Anu was carrying me. I started struggling, then I saw Marionette and Withered Bonnie  following and I stopped. Then I heard Mrs. Seymore say, "I'll be right there" and Anu said that I was attacked and choked. Zolo saw I was awake, and he said in our hand signals that Pearl was going to jail and Anu's attempt at killing me should not be mentioned.  I signed back an ok, and then I felt myself being put on a bed. When I was put on the bed I groaned because when Anu dropped me on the ground I landed on my tail and it was still sore "What happened?" Mrs. Seymore asked. "Some of the jocks beat me up." I responded while looking Anu in the face. I saw remorse in his expression. After a quick check over, Mrs. Seymore said I just had a sore tail and nothing serious. We heard Pearl screaming "Go kill yourself you orange faggot!!" I ran as fast as I could intending to repay Pearl in full. No-one tried to stop me as I rounded the corner...

Mother of Anubis 684 words i did not know i had that in me i saw the word could and was like yah 2 parter because i don't want the whole story in the 8th chapter please comment and vote it means alot and thanks for reading and as always stay true to you bu by

(Editor's note: good job Anubian! I love this plotline! Though, I feel like you put too much references into this, it's still amazing!)