Feelings

POV-Elijah
11:45 am

I hear the bathroom door open. "Chloe," my eyes widen and my mouth falls open to speak words that won't come.

"Is it that bad," she asks hanging her hand.

"No.. most definitely not bad.. more like.. perfect," I walk towards her noticing every detail. Her LED flashes from yellow to blue, and it takes me a moment to realize she's crying. I run the rest of the way over to her pulling her into a hug. "Hey.. hey what's wrong?" I ask worry filling my voice.

She lays her head of my chest, "Why couldn't I love you sooner?"

I'm shocked, "Chloe, I- I tried.. I really did.. multiple times even."

She tilts her face upwards to look at me, "At least I have you now."

I hug her kissing her forehead, "Want to go on that date?"

"Looking like this??" she asks motioning to her outfit.

I chuckle, "It's only a coffee shop."

She nods before asking, "What about my LED.. I don't think I'm ready to remove it quite yet."

I jog to my room returning moments later with something in hand. I tell her to put both of her hands out before giving her a white beanie. She looks at it before pulling it on top of her head.

"My word, you're so beautiful.. if only you were mine," I mumbled the last bit putting my hand on my face.

A light blue spreads across her cheeks and she smiles with her perfect teeth, "I'm all yours."

I hug her tightly before letting go, "Let's go to that coffee shop."

POV-Chloe
12 pm

Were in the car now making our way to the coffee shop. I look over to see Elijah staring contently out the window.

It occurs to me that he still hasn't put his hair back up. "Elijah, I love when you have your hair down," I say running my hand through his locks.

"Really?" he asks.

I nod in response. "Me too," he says before exhaling loudly.

My system notices his heart rate rise. "Are you nervous?" I ask him teasingly.

"No, I just.. yes," he says.

"Aww don't be.. its just me," I say putting my hand on his leg.

"Elijah, if you don't mind me asking how did you know about your disorder?" I question.

"I inherited it..," he says, "just got worse from fame." He shakes his head, I can tell he's remembering something.

I nod, "What happened?"

He looks at me, "How did you- nothing it's nothing."

I pout my lips, "I thought you trusted me."

He hesitates, "Fine, you know Gavin.. well one of my episodes caused his scar."

"Oh Elijah, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have pushed it," I say wiping away his silently fallen tear.

The car pulls up to the coffee shop and we both get out.

Elijah gets to the door first and opens it for me, "Ladies first."

I laugh walking inside. When I get inside it's a very small cozy shop, and that's why I can spot them so quickly. Them. Gavin and his partner.

POV-Elijah
12:30 pm

"Speak of the devil," I say aloud.

He's sitting with his partner Rk900.

I thought it would be funny to send the new prototype that is conveniently exactly my brothers type to work with him. If I'm correct they don't seem to be here on a mission, so maybe my plan worked out..

"Elijah..," Gavin starts.

The Rk900 stands up and walks over to me grabbing me by the collar. "What do you want from him?" the android growls.

"He's my brother tin can let 'em go," Gavin says pulling the Rk900 off of me.

"Oh, sorry about that Detective Reed," the Android says straightening his jacket.

My brother replies, "It's alright Conan- I MEANT TOASTER."

A smirk works its way onto my face, "Lovely name, glad to see my plan is working."

Gavin is stuttering and blushing madly when I walk away.

"Chlo, what do you want?" I ask.

"Whatever you're getting.. with thirium obviously," she laughs.

I go up and order and bring the drinks back to a table she's already sitting at.

"Here you are, beautiful," I say handing her the coffee.

She blushes but something else has her attention.

"Chlo-," I start until I realize she's staring at something.

I look over and Conan is holding Gavin's hand from across the table. I whistle in their direction before sitting down.

She picks up the coffee with both of her hands before drinking it. When she takes the first sip her expression changes. "This.. this is amazing," Chloe says before taking another huge sip.

I start drinking mine, "I'm glad I have someone to drink coffee with now."

She looks at me with a huge smile on her face, "Anytime."

I tell Chloe about all the pros of becoming deviant as we finish up our coffees. "Go ahead and go outside," I say, "I'll go pay."

She nods before heading toward the door, and I watch the girl wearing my old CyberLife t-shirt walk into the lightly falling snow.

Gavin and RK900 are walking up to the counter behind me. My brother pokes me in the back rather aggressively. "Where's your Mrs.Kamski?" he asks laughing.

I blush keeping my expression stern, "She's outside waiting while I pay like the gentleman I am."

He chuckles while the RK900 walks past me to the lady at the counter. "Conan," he exclaims, "what are you doing!"

I turn towards the android standing at the counter. "He's paying..," I say sounding very unsure .

"Just like the gentlemen I am," Conan says walking back to Gavin and kissing him on the top of his head.

Gavin struggles to get away, but Conan holds his hands and he settles down. "Yeah, yeah..," Gavin says, "thanks or whatever."

I turn to the cash register and pay while talking to my brother. "Gav.. you and Conan should come by and visit sometime," I say.

He hesitates for a second, "Maybe.. sometime."

Conan then interrupts, "We will Mr.Kamski."

I'd just finished paying and the three of us were opening the door when we heard it.

A female voice rang out, "Elijah!"

Bang

~Should I keep posting this story?~