My Beautiful Flower

POV-Chloe
9am

The sun slowly filled the silent room. Elijah's arm was tightly wrapped around me. I tried to sit up, but was stopped by a gentle pull on my waist.

"Stay," he mumbled quietly, pulling me close.

I laughed softly, "Fine, not too long though, we have the case today."

Elijah opened his eyes, and tiredly raised an eyebrow. "Is that today?" he questioned in an annoyed tone, "I almost forgot."

I cuddled closer to his chest, and waited a moment before sighing quietly.

"How did we get into this mess," I closed my eyes and listened to the human heartbeat that came from beside me.

-time skip-

"Lets get breakfast," Elijah straightened his tie while looking into the full length body mirror.

"Ok," I let a small giggle escape my lips, "seems like something we would normally do."

He walked over to me, and slid his arms around my lower back.

"I know, I know," Elijah sighed as he let his head fall gently onto my shoulder, "I'm just stressed about this case."

I hummed in response, and rubbed his back.

"It's just, you know, it should be an easy win right," he asked rhetorically.

I slid my hand into his, intertwining our fingers, "Yeah, exactly.. so what's bothering you?"

"The 'easiest' cases are usually, ironically, harder to win," he explained.

I waited a moment before smiling, "Let's go get breakfast, then we can worry about it."

"Ok," Elijah gave me a small smile, "let's go."

-time skip-

We walked out into the brisk air, and headed for a nearby cafe.

"Humans irk me," Elijah rolled his eyes as he acknowledged the glances being thrown at him.

I giggled, "Probably why you're dating me."

He raised his eyebrow as a faint smile crossed his lips, "Love you, Chlo."

"Likewise," I smiled as I took his hand into mine.

POV-Elijah
7pm

We ate breakfast, and made our way to the court house.

The case took more than half the day, but in the end we had unquestionably won. The others were now being sued because of false allegations.

Chloe walked close to my side as we walked down the street.

"This is so great, now you don't have to stress about it," Chloe gave me a sweet smile.

My face dropped slightly, "Yeah, it's just now I have to make a decision."

She tilted her head, "Hm?"

"It's..," I sighed quietly, "it's nothing."

She looked toward the ground, "Oh.. ok, if you're sure."

The whole way back to the hotel she kept glancing at me nervously.

"If it's about Conan and Gavin..," she started.

That wasn't what was bothering me, but I'm intrigued so I raise my eyebrow.

She waited a moment before continuing to speak, "He's going to propose to Gavin."

My eyes widened as I stared at her, "I knew it, but that wasn't what I'm worried about."

"Oh," her eyes widened this time as she quickly turned her attention to the ground.

-time skip-

We walked into the hotel lobby, and stepped onto the elevator.

"So what is bothering you?" Chloe asked, breaking the silence.

"I'll tell you when we get upstairs," I looked down, pinching the space in-between my eyes.

"Also," I exhaled deeply, "you should know.. it's more of a decision I have to make."

Her brows furrowed, but she kept quiet for the time being.

A moment later the elevator dinged, signaling us to get off. We walked hand in hand back to our room.

I opened the door, and motioned for Chloe to walk in. I noticed the room was slightly chilly as I stepped in after her.

I walked over behind her as stood at the window.

"What did you want to tell me?" she asked turning her head to me.

"I..," I put my arms gently around her waist as usually, "well.. here."

I turned around with her hand in mine, "I waited so long to be with you." The city lights illuminated the room in a hypnotic purple. "I'm so happy I did," I whispered as I pressed my forehead against Chloe's. Our faces were mere inches apart as I stared into her beautiful blue eyes. I saw a faint blue glow out of my peripheral vision.

"E-Elijah," Chloe said as the synthetic skin on her hand pulled back, and showed the true white underneath. Her palm glowing a light blue between our interlaced hands.

"You're everything to me," my eyes lowered on her face.

She squeezed my hand gently, "I love you."

"May I?" I asked quietly as I glanced back into her eyes.

She didn't say a word, she just nodded.

I closed the gap between our lips, and I felt the passion pulse through my veins. Our lips moved in perfect sync together. Her lips were smooth and perfect, and mine rough and human. That's the difference isn't it. Perfection. Yet she still chooses me. I pulled her even closer to me as I parted for a small breath, "I love you more." I wanted to kiss her until I forgot about everything. Forgot all the imperfections of this world, and focus on what I wanted.

I pulled her onto the bed as the dark enveloped us.

"I love you my beautiful flower, I love you."

A/N
Thank you guys so much for the support on this book. I hope this ending is satisfactory. I kind of lost my inspiration, so I stopped writing for a few weeks. However, I found inspiration with another fandom, so maybe expect a new book soon. It will most likely be oneshots. Once again, thank you ALL for this amazing experience. I will see you all in another story!