Don't Listen

POV-Chloe
6pm

"You're too much," I smiled as I pulled Elijah close, "you know that right?"

He nods, "Of course I do."

"Love you," I whisper.

Elijah smirked then smiled, "Love you more."

-

My eyes flickered open as the sun poured in through the glass windows. I started to make my way out of the bed, but I was stopped by Elijah's limp arm across my waist.

I smiled as I gently removed it, and placed it beside him. When I got up I turned on the television, and made sure it was on mute.

"E-Elijah," I walked over to his side of the bed, and tapped him on the shoulder.

He muttered something, and turned over.

I sighed, "It's the news."

"Hm?" Elijah turned over, holding his hand up to block the sunlight.

"It's already on the news," I rolled my eyes, and turned off the television.

He made his way out of the bed, "Don't worry about it, my lawyer is on it."

"Of course," I smile while making my way towards the window, "he always gets the job done."

Elijah hummed in agreement.

"Would you like to go get breakfast downstairs?" Elijah smiled.

My eyes widened slightly, "Sure, let me change."

I walk over to my suit case, and pull out some jeans and a t-shirt.

"Privacy?" I giggled while waving him away.

POV-Elijah
10am

I went over to my suit case, and pulled out one of my hoodies.

"Here," I smiled, tossing it to her.

A faint blue tinted her cheeks, "Thanks."

I walked over to her as she finished pulling the hoodie over her head.

"Ready?" I lifted an eyebrow, and offered her my hand.

Chloe nodded slightly and interlaced our fingers, "Let's go."

-

We stepped into the, more than costly, elevator. I momentarily locked eyes with hers before looking at our hands. She's all mine.. after all this time.

"I love you so much," I mumbled quietly.

"Elijah," she squeezed my hand, "I love you too."

"Sorry," I sighed, "you know how I get."

Chloe put her head on my shoulder, "Elijah Kamski, I'll never leave you."

-

A few moments later the elevator opened to the first floor. Chloe and I walked out into the massively elegant space. I lead her over to the restaurant, and opened the glass door.

"Hello, Mr.Kasmki," one of the employees smiled.

I waved back, and took Chloe to a window seat. You could see a river from the glass.

-

The whole time we ate I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. It's hard to believe that the one thing I've forever wished for has happened. I feel so.. complete.

-

A bit later we finished up, and order desert.

"Want to go back to the room after this?" I asked nonchalantly.

Chloe nodded, "Sure!"

I smiled to her before letting my gaze drift to the window. The river was flowing at a rather rapid rate. My heart seemed to match the consistent rate.

-

We finished our deserts, and decided to go back upstairs.

"Let's watch a movie," Chloe smiled as she walked inside.

I smiled back to her, "Of course, whatever you want."

We lied down on the bed after Chloe changed from her jeans. She still had on my hoodie, and from some odd reason the thought made my heart race like a teenager.

"C'mere," I laughed, pulling her next to me.

She cuddled into my chest, and locked her eyes onto the television. However, my eyes never met the screen. I was too distracted by the beauty beside me.

-

Maybe tonight I can make myself do it. If I can find a way to push the memories of hurt away, maybe I can finally show her just how much I love her.

"Chlo?" I shook my head slightly.

She furrowed her eyebrows, and looked at me, "Yeah, what's up?"

"Here," I got out of the bed, and offered her my hand.

Chloe glanced at me, "Okay?"

I lead us over to the window, and held both of her hands in mine.

"There's something I've been meaning to do," I locked onto her eyes, and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Chloe put her arms around my neck, and I pulled her body aganist mine.

"Just know.. you mean everything to me," I whispered as my gaze lowered on her face.

She gasped softly, "Elijah?"

"Yes," I whispered worridly, "everything ok?"

Chloe laughed quietly, "Yes, everythings fine, I just.. I know that look."

A firey blaze spread across my cheeks, "Chlo, if you don't want me to-"

"No," she quickly cut me off as a dark blue tinted her cheeks, "please continue."

I smiled while resting my hand on her cheek, "You sure?"

Chloe nodded sweetly, and then my phone started ringing.

"You're joking," I blankly stare at Chloe while reaching for my back pocket.

She giggled as I looked at the caller ID.

"I'm going to kill him," I rolled my eyes dramtically as I pulled away from Chloe.

E- You seriously had to call at this second, what is it?

L- Sorry, did I interupt something.

E- Doesn't even matter now.

L- My deepest apologizes, I just wanted to inform you that I have set up a court date.

E- You couldn't tell me that later?!

L- You said to inform you imediately, I apologize, sincerily.

E- I suppose I did, I'm sorry for the outburst.

L- Don't worry about it, sir.

E- Ok, well when's the date?

L- Tomorrow.

E- Wait, excuse me, did you say tommrow?

L- I did indeed, is that a problem.

E- I guess not..

L- I'll send the adress to you a bit later once I have more details.

E- Of course, thank you.

L- My pleasure.

E- Mhm

L- I suppose I'll let you get back to what you were doing, thank you for your time.

E- Mhm, goodbye.

I ended the call, and looked over to Chloe.

"Fabulous timing," I rolled my eyes, "we have a court case to go to tomorrow."