PART 3, AUTHOR'S NOTE - 1/20/14, 3:07am

But that's when I made my mistake.

I kind of did something with him-or to him-that I really shouldn't have done.

I can't say what it was. This is supposed to be the "clean" version of my book on Wattpad, so I can't be any more specific. But I'd never given one before, not to anyone, and I'm almost seventeen.

And I didn't do it because I needed to know how to write the scene with Ashley and Bryce Tripp under ground, in case you're thinking that. (Not their kiss. I don't mean that. If you want to know what Ashley and Bryce really did in the coffin, you have to read the uncensored version.) What I mean is that it wasn't just, like, for research or something.

I did it because I really like Kyle. A lot. And after he kissed me, I just wanted something else to happen. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to make Kyle feel good. I wanted to make him feel at least as good as he made me feel every time he texted me.

While it was happening, he kept telling me I didn't have to do it, which kind of bothered me because he must have thought I felt obligated or something. And this is the worst part. When it was over, he got kind of distant and said he should go. He squeezed my hand. He was so worried that I was going to get in trouble. It was like that's all he cared about. But, I don't know. He was also just acting weird. Like, not the same Kyle as before.

To make everything even worse, my dad found out Kyle had been parking outside our house.

Thank God he didn't catch me sneaking out-I'm sure he didn't see me because I'd be in so much trouble by now if he'd seen me. But what he did do was call Kyle's mom and told her to keep her son from "lurking" around our place. It was so embarrassing.

Anyway. I texted Kyle afterwards. And he still hasn't gotten back to me. He probably hates me. I'm really, really scared I ruined everything. I'm sure he thinks I'm a slut. I know I really made a huge mistake. I don't know why I did it. I'm so, so sorry. (I wish you could just read this and see how sorry I am.)

I've decided the best thing to do is focus on writing Part 4. After I get some sleep that is. I'm actually really excited about what's coming up next.

As always, thanks for reading.

xxBailey

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please VOTE 🌟 before continuing! Thanks! ;) xxBailey

DEAD IN BED continues with Dead in Bed, Part 4: Milk and Honey. You can continue reading right now on Wattpad.