PART 6, SECTION 17

"Here." Jason handed me one of the pills. "You first."

I was totally screwed. I was much smaller than Jason, and if I took even half a dose of the powerful sedative, I'd almost certainly pass out first. But what could I do? I had no choice. I'd have to take the pill and somehow try to get the card from him as fast as I could.

I tossed the pill into my mouth and swallowed it down with a swig of vodka.

Oh God. What had I gotten myself into?

"I knew you liked to party!" Jason enthusiastically popped his own pill, sipped the vodka, and swallowed.

Suddenly, he was all over me. He shoved his hand into my bra and started kissing me hard. His teeth knocked against mine.

I did my best to kill as much time as possible. I tried to get into the back of the SUV, saying we'd have more room, and then I tried to stall after stepping outside. The only chance I had was to wait for the sedatives to kick in, then force myself to stay alert long enough to get into Jason's wallet. After that, I had no idea what I was going to do.

But instead of following me into the back seat, Jason stepped around the SUV and grabbed me. He pulled me up onto its hood.

He tore my shirt open, ripping off all the buttons, and instead of waiting for me to take the shirt all the way off, he jerked at the back of Morgan's threadbare flannel and tore it in half from the tail to the collar. He flung away the two pieces and started frantically licking my breasts, pulling my bra down over my shoulders.

"Jesus Christ," I said, already feeling a little woozy from the sedative. "Slow down."

"What do you mean slow down?" Jason said, breathing hard and unbuckling his belt.

Before I knew it, he had my pants off, and he'd slapped on the rubber.

Grunting, he started squeezing my breasts, then he climbed up onto the hood so that all of his weight was on top of me. He tore off my underwear.

"Jason! Hold on! Slow down! Stop!" I was terrified.

But he didn't slow down at all. It was like he'd gone into this blank place where he didn't see me as a human being at all, but as just some object for him to squeeze to the point of suffocation.

I tried to remind myself that I was the one who had power over him, that his dumb, violent urge to force himself inside me was his weakness, and that if I just waited him out and kept myself alert long enough, I could get the better of him.

Still, it's hard to describe how much pure hatred I felt for Jason while he had me pinned down like that, thrusting and breathing into my ear like a crazed bull. He had complete control over me. I'd never felt so tiny and helpless.

"Stop!" I screamed again. "Jason! Stop!"

I thought I was going to die out of sheer panic and terror. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please VOTE 🌟 before continuing! Thanks! ;)   xxBailey