044

November 14, 2019

"Goodmorning class!"

"Goooodmorning ma'am!"

"Don't prolong the good, students."

"Goodmorning ma'am!"

"Okay, you may now take your seats. I'll leave you with a paired activity to be passed tomorrow. You have all the time you have today and this night to make. I will randomly choose your pair. Okay first..." The roll call of students were said, and jeez, I have a mini panic attacks kung sino yung magiging pair ko! Sht.

Layla and Franz were already called! Also Lance! Shanti wasn't still called and they are the only people I am comfortable with.

"Montenegre and Ponce." My eyes widened in shock that I stood up, our teacher eyed me, brows shoot up.

"Any problem Ms. Monetenegre?"

All eyes were freaking on me.

Shit! wag niyo akong titigan nakakahiya!

"Wala, hehe." I sat down and inhaled deeply.

The roll call was finished and I had nothing to do about it.

"The activity would be writing a poem for your pair..." The teacher went on and I could only see myself trembling talking to Vince.

What the hell, Gwy.

"Hey." Tinanguan lang ako ni Vince and he went on staring on the blackboard.

Ba't sobrang tahimik niya?!

"So, uhm, ano ulit yung gagawin?"

"H-ha?"

I smiled, "Ano yung activity, hindi ako nakikinig, e."

He scratched his nape, "Me too. Just ask your friends and do whatever you want." He shrugs.

"But it's a paired project."

Silence.

Tangina, hangin ba ako sa tingin niya?

I was thinking of how many ways could I kill this dude kasi he's getting in my nerves, ugh! Bakit ko ba siya naisipan na siya and the stranger dude ay iisa?

I was busy murdering Vince in my head when the door suddenly opened and my classmate went silent. Napatingin ako sa harapan and boy, I was shocked.

"S-she really meant it. H-holy Mother of Christ." Napaawang ang bibig ko ng nakita ko si Kaye at ang triplets.

"Hi, I'm Khea Allison Castillano, and I'll be your classmate for the rest of the semester."

Kaye roamed her eyes around and when it darted to me she waved her hand, "Hey, Geo look, Gwy's there!" Nakita ko namang pumula ang tainga ni Geo at tumawa naman si Marine, Aero smiled a bit.

"Just write anything about me." Vince said and went outside with his bag. Nakita ko namang ngumiti si Kaye and wiggled her brows at me. Shit.

What is wrong with him?!