Epilogue

4 years later...

November 23, 2025

"Saan ba kasi tayo pupunta? Ba't may blindfold pa?" I asked Vince who's driving the car.

I felt him held my hand and kissed it, "Basta. No questions nga, diba?"

"Okay, fine." I said.

Minutes later, naramdaman ko na hindi steady yung daraanan namin. Minsan tumataas, minsan bumababa.

"Are we heading to Pineham Cliff?" I asked him.

"I don't know. No questions nga! Kulit nito!" Pinitik niya yung noo ko.

"Ow!" I pouted but I could only hear him chuckle.

The whole ride was comfortably silent because I'm in blindfold, I can't see God's wonderful creation! Hindi yung view (though maganda talaga dito sa Cliff) but Vince itself! Thank God for creating him. Amen.

When the car halted, he opened his door first and went out to open mine, "We're here."

"I noticed." I obviously stated.

I could picture him rolling his eyes, "Hold my hand." I took his offered hand and stood up. Inilalayan pa niya ako upang hindi ako maumpog sa sasakyan.

He walked behind me steadily, and when he stopped. He whispered in my ear, "I hope you'll like this." Oh honey, you never disappoint me...

When he took the blindfold, I adjusted my sight and when I clearly saw it, I was completely in awe.

Fairy lights were everywhere, a mat and pillows were all around. Nasa Pineham Cliff nga kami.

"Ang ganda." My eyes were watery. When I faced him he was already holding a guitar.

"Sit." He said, I obliged.

"Let me serenade my queen." He grinned at me so I threw a pillow at him. He caught the pillow and threw it back st me.

"Oh thinkin' about all our younger years, there was only you and me, we were young and wild and free. Now nothin' can take you away from me, we've been down that road before. But that's over now. You keep me comin' back for more"

He was singing and staring at me, smile was evident on his lips.

I was swaying with my body when he started walking towards me.

He sat beside me and that's when I rested my head on his shoulder while looking at the view we have from up here.

I was closing my eyes while listening to him sing. I'm in heaven, he takes me to heaven everytime he sings. He always serenades me! Halos everyday may patibong siya and his voice... his voice makes calm, all the time.

He made me believe that falling in love with him would be the end of me. And I wouldn't mind... at all. Loving him was the best decision I did in my life.

"Baby, you're all that I want,when you're lyin' here in my arms. I'm findin' it hard to believe, we're in heaven"

I held his arm and murmured, "Yeah, we are." He chuckled and rested his head on my head.

"And love is all that I need and I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see we're in heaven..."

When he finished singing he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"C-can," He cleared his throat when he stutter, "Will you be mine? This time, 'till eternity. No one can break us apart, not even death itself. Will you marry me?" I was practically crying when I saw a box, when he opened it, it was a ring. It wasn't any simple ring. The inside was engraved with no goodbyes and there was a giant diamond which shimmers everytime it moves. Yaman talaga nito, pasimpleng tao yun pala may inasikaso ng kompanya.