CHAPTER ONE

He watched as she swung her hips back and forth, uncaring of who was watching. All he could see was her, and he clenched his hands as he tried to get a proper view of her face. The other men in the club looked at her with lust, and he wanted to kill them all. Who was she, and why was he getting so angry just watching a simple girl?

He couldn't help but find himself strolling towards her. By the time he reached her, he had already grabbed her arm and was dragging her out of the club. "Hey! Who do you think you are, dragging me out of the club like that?" she protested.

He looked at her face, and she seemed like a goddess that had fallen from heaven. Her brown eyes looked innocent and pure. "Go home," he demanded. This wasn't a place for her. She looked at him with confusion, sensing the power that emanated from him, emphasized by the way his suit clung to him.

"I came with friends, so I'll leave when I want to," she retorted, as she tried to go back into the club. He quickly pulled her into his hard chest. "Princess, I don't like repeating myself. Either you call your friends and tell them you're leaving, or I take you myself," he warned. She was shocked by his sudden outburst, but she nodded in response. "Now go into the black SUV and give the driver your address," he instructed, letting go of her. She quickly made her way to the black SUV.

***

Her phone rang, and it was the third time she had heard it. She groaned as she grabbed it and noticed 34 missed calls from her best friend Sarah. Why would she call so many times in the morning? Her head began pounding, and suddenly she remembered a weird dream of a guy forcing her to go home and being dropped off in a black SUV.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on her door. "I'm coming!" she screamed as she dragged her feet to the door. She quickly opened it, revealing Sarah.

"Bitch, where the fuck were you last night? We looked everywhere and you haven't been answering your phone," Sarah said as she sat down on the couch.

"I-I was tired and didn't want to rush you guys home, so I came alone," she lied. She didn't want her friends knowing about the weird guy who dragged her out of the club.

Sarah looked at her and smiled. After all, they couldn't blame her. It was her first time at a club, and they had to force her to go.

She looked at Sarah, who seemed to also have a bad headache like she was having. "Coffee?" she asked as they both burst out laughing.