♡1♡

"Just get a hybrid Yoongi. I see you making googley eyes at mine a the time and its making me a bit jealous." Jin told the slightly younger male. They were at Jin's house discussing wether Yoongi was going to adopt a hybrid or not.
"But that would be so much work. I dont want to have to buy and train a hybrid. Yours is just so adorable and he is already trained." Yoongi whined, getting no where in the conversation.
"Yoongi, Jimin is my calico cat, not yours. If you really dont want to buy one then I will buy one for you. You would still have to train it but that normally isnt to difficult. You have to come with me to adopt it though." Jin compromized. Yoongi thought about it for a second before answering.
"Okay, lets go get a hybrid." Yoongi answered. They grabbed their coats as it was winter and it was pretty cold outside.
"Jimin! Do you want to come with us to the hybrid shelter?" Jin yelled. Jimin came running out of his room and stood infront of Jin nodding his head wildly with a beautiful smile plastered on his face.
"Cutie. Lets get your sweater on and put some shoes on and we can go." Jin told his kitty. Jimin never liked jackets or coats so he always wore a sweater out during winter. Once everyone was ready, they moved outside into Jin's car. Once everyone was safely buckled in, Jin started to drive to the hybrid adoption center where he had adopted Jimin.