♡ 13 ♡

Wrestling mats, padded walls, trainers, fitness machines, weights, targets and wrestling dummies with bullet holes everywhere, and a gun rack on one of the walls. In one corner of the room was what looked like a bar setup, a bar, stools, drinks, and glasses, and a patterned tile floor. Next to that looked like a club hangout, a red velvet couch, low lighting, and a beautiful stained cherry flooring.
"Woah." Was the only thing that could escape Jungkook's gaping mouth. Yoongi smiled at him, scaring the trainers in the room. They had never seen Yoongi smile unless he was training in target practice or shooting someone else. All of the trainers lined up in a row in front of the boys, bowing in respect. The guys bowed back, all but Yoongi and Jungkook. Jungkook not knowing he was supposed to and Yoongi never did in the first place so why start now.
"Physical contact training to start, we will do the rest later." Yoongi yelled, informing the trainers and reminding the group. They all went with their respective trainers, Taehyung and Jimin grouping up to practice on each other with their trainers advice. Yoongi sat Jungkook on the couch in the club setup with him, watching the others. Jungkook moved himself from the couch to Yoongi's lap, once again straddling him.
"Alpha?" Jungkook questioned.
"Yes bunny?" Yoongi answered.
"How long are they gonna be busy?" Jungkook asked as he moved his head down to Yoongi's marked up neck, sucking lightly in any new spot he could find. Yoongi grabbed the rabbits ass the same way he did when they were in Kook's bedroom, low moans slipping from his slightly parted lips.
"They will be busy for as long as I need them to be." Yoongi responded, tilting his head to give Kook more room. Jungkook giggled and brought one of his hands down, palming Yoongi through his black suit. Yoongi's low moans became slightly louder, enticing Jungkook to do more. He got off of his alpha's lap and moved down to the floor, sitting between Yoongi's legs. Since Jungkook knew how the suit worked, having to wear one himself, he unzipped on of the compartments in the suit, the zipper being directly above Yoongi's bulge. He grabbed Yoongi's dick through the compartment and pulled it through, licking his cute little lips at the sight in front of him. Yoongi most definitely wasn't small.
"Go ahead bunny. Don't make me wait." Yoongi put his hand in Kook's hair, leading him to where he needed to be. Jungkook put his lips around the tip of Yoongi's cock on his own, Yoongi pushed his head down further. Jungkook obeyed and started to suck Yoongi's dick without teasing, Yoongi laying his head on the back of the couch with deep moans leaving his lips. He chose to hold the bunny's head still and fuck his mouth, considering he had gotten oh so close to fucking him the last two times. Jungkook moaned around the cock being thrusted into his mouth, enjoying making his alpha feel good as the alpha did for him.
"Good boy, bunny. Letting daddy shove his dick down your throat. Aren't you just the best little bunny." Yoongi was close to cumming in the hybrid's mouth, almost forgetting to warn him.
"Bunny, Daddy's gonna cum down that pretty little throat of yours, okay?" He received a needy moan signalizing the answer the bunny was giving him. He came in Jungkook's mouth, holding his head steady as he did. When he finished, he pulled Jungkook off his cock, letting go of the hybrid's hair. Jungkook swallowed all of the cum Yoongi had released into his mouth, giggling afterwards.
"Lets go clean you up, bun. Follow me to the bathroom." Yoongi tucked his dick back into his suit and stood up, walking towards the bathroom with the rabbit following. The alpha set the omega on the sinks and grabbed a few paper towels, wetting them and wiping the saliva off the bunny's face. He kissed his swollen lips before walking to the trash to throw the paper towels away. Jungkook hopped of the sinks and followed his alpha out the doors and back to the training room. When they arrived, Yoongi yelled,
"Hoseok, Namjoon. Target practice. Jimin, Taehyung. Seduction training. We switch on my command." They all nodded and moved to their respective places in the room. Taehyung and Jimin met up with Yoongi and Jungkook at the bar and club setups.
"Jimin, seduce Taehyung how you would an enemy. I want Jungkook to see what we do here." Yoongi instructed. Jimin and Taehyung both sat on the couch that Yoongi and Jungkook were on previously.
...